10/24/2009 Bash on the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long shot..anyone else watching Real Housewives of New Jersey?

Oohhh !! Mee!!!! that's the ONLY one I ever watched, but I LOVED it!!!

They are so "Jersey" (I was born there but only lived there for 2 weeks!) :lmao:

Cass!!!! How exciting you are leaving tomorrow, have a safe trip and enjoy every minute- good or bad!!!!:rotfl:

safe travels cass and rob. (and kira):cutie::wizard::wizard:

see you friday. you'll be the one wearing the sequined tube top, correct?:laughing:

Oohhh !! Mee!!!! that's the ONLY one I ever watched, but I LOVED it!!!

They are so "Jersey" (I was born there but only lived there for 2 weeks!) :lmao:

Couldn't believe the last episode where they have a fight in the restaurant.

Couldn't believe the last episode where they have a fight in the restaurant.

I know!! Turning over the tables and everything!!

One really funny thing is that I work with a woman who looks exactly like the red headed "mama bear" lady (can't remember her name right now)

Nighty Night Heather! Sleep tight! (and I hope your survive your day tomorrow without internet access!!!) :scared1: I'd FREAK OUT!!!!! :rotfl2:

Hate spending money on luggage when you know it's gonna be ruined by the baggage handlers.

That's the reason I needed to buy a new suitcase. Our "big" suitcase was ruined after our May 2008 cruise. It was beyond repair. There really aren't that many trip where we take the "big" suitcase though. Now that the weight limit is 50 pounds, we go for the smaller suitcases anyway.

I'm going to have to climb down into the bag room and take some video of the baggage handling system diverting bags. This arm come out a "whacks" your suitcase to divert it to another path. The suitcase gets weighed just before getting to the arm and the amount of force is adjusted according to the weight of the bag. Still, you will never pack anything breakable again! :scared1:

Angie - We'll just have to decorate our suitcases differently. :laughing:

Matthew

That's the reason I needed to buy a new suitcase. Our "big" suitcase was ruined after our May 2008 cruise. It was beyond repair. There really aren't that many trip where we take the "big" suitcase though. Now that the weight limit is 50 pounds, we go for the smaller suitcases anyway.

I'm going to have to climb down into the bag room and take some video of the baggage handling system diverting bags. This arm come out a "whacks" your suitcase to divert it to another path. The suitcase gets weighed just before getting to the arm and the amount of force is adjusted according to the weight of the bag. Still, you will never pack anything breakable again! :scared1:

Angie - We'll just have to decorate our suitcases differently. :laughing:

Matthew

LOL! The way you describe the baggage handling system reminds me of the scene in Monsters Inc where they are zooming around with all the doors everywhere.... does it kind of look like that?? :lmao:

Wow, you're a brave tramp aren't you. I have met Mrs AFEG and well I would wish you a well cruise, but you ain't gonna make it even close to the port if she gets ahold of ya.

Now Beckyboo....Mrs Afeg told me the same of you, and i noticed your Sean on deck 10 a time or two.:rotfl::rotfl2:

Every time I'm on a plane, I think of you guys and all the stress and stuff you have to go through every time you fly :sad2::scared1::hug:

On my flight back from Wisconsin in July I almost peed my pants when they handed me peanuts as a snack!!!!!!! :eek: Even though I was a little snackish I told her no thanks!!

For WDW too!! :goodvibes

HI!!! :wave2: My name is Cass and I am going to Walt Disney World tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1::woohoo::yay::dance3:

Hard to believe that tomorrow night we will be at the Animal Kingdom Villas Pool!!! :love::cloud9::lovestruc

Have a safe trip. We'll be at AKV after the cruise for 2 nights.

Just an overnight in the great city of Portland. We fly out on JetBlue the next day. I'm curious to see what our Blue aircraft is named. I know, I am crazy like that!

When we drove to Georgia we avoided South of the Border. The last time I stopped there was in 2001 and all I could smell was garbage everywhere I went! In its heyday, I am sure it was quite the place though.

Watch your speed in North Carolina. It changes from 70 to 65 and the cops like hanging out in the 65 mph zones. I had a few seconds of sheer terror having a cop trail me while going 75 or so. He pulled over the guy in front of me!

Here's hoping that Dan & I aren't still in the great city of Portland waiting to take off!!! Sure sounds funny from this end to hear you talking about coming to Portland to go to Florida!!

Gonna post it? ;)

I am also still worrying about how to get all the luggage to the airport. We'll have 4 people plus cases in a (smallish) station wagon. I think before I start packing I'm giong to put all the empty suitcases in the car and see if we're even close to fitting!

We do that when we go to the beach in July. We have to take much more stuff like linens, beach chairs, etc., so it's pretty tight, like putting a puzzle together.

Hate spending money on luggage when you know it's gonna be ruined by the baggage handlers.

That's why we're still using the one with the busted whell. As long as it still rolls we'll use it!

N

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter