Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone.:flower3:
Just wanted to let everyone know AFEG made it here safe and sound.:cheer2:
He seems to have lost weight since last i saw him.:hug:
popcorn::
Cant wait till the rest of the gang gets here too.:grouphug:
I'm waiting on you Neil.:cutie:

Here ya go Nancy...do you wanna borrow some Mickey luggage? :thumbsup2:rotfl2: They're packed and ready to go.

DSC03813.jpg

HI Robin. Is that your new puppy above the suitcase on the left?:rotfl:

Print off all page from Cass' website to see everyone's pictures and bring that with you to the terminal. Cross reference that with the Bob-gator and/or DisTag list.

Whew - yeah.... how AM I going to remember everyone??? :rotfl2:

Angie I am doing that!! I'll have lists and photos in hand! :lmao::rotfl2:

I keep forgetting this, but a diser from another thread sent me the shipboard announcement bells. If you would like this for your phone I can forward that email to you, just pm me with your email.
I use it as my text ringtone, I get a lot of text's ;)

Wow, you're a brave tramp aren't you. I have met Mrs AFEG and well I would wish you a well cruise, but you ain't gonna make it even close to the port if she gets ahold of ya.

No posts in over two hours? What is going on here. I go to work and this is what happens? Ok. I understand. Sorry for getting upset. Lol.

What? Never heard of that, you can do it yourself? How?

Just mix the dye together and apply like a mascara. :thumbsup2

I'm getting close to 5,000 posts. I wonder if I can get to 5K before the cruise???

Oooooh - a poem!

Lets do it while we're trying to see how many Bob'ers we can fit on a verandah!:thumbsup2

Sounds like a great plan:lmao:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
Yeah cool ~~~~~wine and about 160 bodies on Kent verandah :lmao::rotfl::lmao::rotfl: party::welcome::jumping1:

I'll be there for that party:dance3:

:snooty:hands:snooty: off:snooty: my :snooty:man:snooty: ya:snooty: big:snooty: tart:snooty:

Good morning peeps:goodvibes

Up early today - cant sleep! - only three more sleeps and we're off!!!!!:yay:

Why are these days dragging so slowly by?:confused3 enough already. I wanna go NOW!

I have absolutely nothing left to do. Even the travelling clothes are laid out ready:rotfl:

I've even started writing xmas cards:rotfl2:

Still no reply from Disney re the duplicate charge for our MNSSHP tickets:confused3 - its been 4 days now since I emailed them:confused3

I guess I'll end up spending half my afternoon on the phone.:rolleyes:

Morning All

Busy day at work today. Back later this evening.

Wow!!!!! beautiful. doesn't look real.

Good Morning Walt and DI

We are all packed except Sport Coats, Nancy's Dresses and other items that have to wait until the last minute.
Nancy was saying Saturday it will be nice to see Walt and Di again. You know us retired folk :rotfl:.
Yes Walt and Di the picture is real. I took it last Saturday morning on the way to get gas for my lawn tractor for my grandson so he could start helping Grampa pick up leaves.
That stretch of road is beautiful every year in fact we won't hit peak colors in the foliage until next week.
Are you guys staying next door to the Raddison? It looks like a group of us will be eating at Grill's friday night.
Have a great day and we will see you next week:banana::banana::dance3::dance3:
Dan

Good morning all from a rainy florida!

For those eating a grills rememeber to show them your hotel key and you get 10% off.

Good morning all from a rainy florida!

For those eating a grills rememeber to show them your hotel key and you get 10% off.

Good Morning
We had our rain yesterday. Today it's beautiful Fall morning and day.
Yesterday in Western Maine they had there first snow in the Ski areas
Sugarloaf and others had about three inches. Just a taste of whats on it's way:mad::mad:
Will probably will talk to you between now and this time next week when we will be on our way. First leg overnight at the Hampton in in South Portland flying out Thursday 6:00am arriving at MCO ie Orlando about 10:15 and to the World I figure about 11:30 Thusday and will see you guys sometime in the AM Friday:cheer2::cheer2:.
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter