10/24/2009 Bash on the Boat (I'm with B.O.B) Thread #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
She had a good birthday, thanks for asking. I don't work tomorrow so I should be able to get at the laptop while she is at school, I'll try and post some pictures then.

Excellent way to get #23 off to a big bang.:thumbsup2

P1060478-1-1.jpg

Good action shot Karen, he's not blurry at all :thumbsup2

I need to work on learning how to use our camera better.

If I remember correctly from the rules, Post 3750 is worth 3 :sail:. I'll have to go find that post. :cool1:

No counting backwards!

The game is for the current thread. When a new thread is started, the first :sail: will be awarded for the 100th post, and so on. Post #3750 (should be the last post on any thread, although I know we've gone past) gets 5 :sail:.

The :sail: count, however, will be cumulative and will keep going until midnight on 10/23. Whoever has the most :sail: by then wins a special prize, presented by MG, at the 1st onboard BOB meet. Probably a 2nd and 3rd place too. Unless the contest is won by a FOBOBer :confused3, then you will have to appoint someone to receive the award for you.

Oh, one more rule: no more than 10 posts in a row, from one person, to claim a :sail:! Otherwise, you will forfeit your :sail:

Everybody got it? Any questions? I guess I have volunteered to be the score keeper. It will get harder when more people are on and posting. And don't forget the nasty 40 second rule!

Good Luck Everyone!!!

SCRATCH THAT!!!! 3,750 WAS WORTH 5 :sail: !!!!!!!:cool1::cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter