10/23/2013 It's Snowing at Disneyland

Disney Dreams

Proudly afflicted with TDMA!
I don't recall seeing this posted yet this year. The snow has fallen on the castle! I was surprised to see it when photographing Halloween fun yesterday -- it seems a bit early, but there it was. Snow!

E373C1A0-6993-4D09-AFB2-5B557BCAB122-591-000001049B2C2EE8_zps84f56a87.jpg

- Dreams

It was like that last year as well. We were there for the 10/23 MHP, and I noticed there was already some snow on the castle while waiting for Halloween Screams. By the 25th, there was a ton of snow on it.
It was funny when I got home, I could see the snow progression in our PP photos.

I think it just got real cold in the mountains last night and some of the snow from the Matterhorn magically drifted over to the castle.:wizard:

For those of us who get the real stuff, that is just not funny. :confused3

My daughter noticed the snow on the castle too. Glad we got some Halloween family photos before the snow!

We've already had 2 snows in Denver! But I always love when the castle gets its snow - so beautiful! Even though it seems early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter