"10/23/2010 Seven Days of Magic Sailing to the Saints Looking for Serenity Now!"

When should the cut-off date be for joining/participating in the FE gift exchange?

• June 23, 2010

• July 23, 2010

• August 23, 2010

• September 23, 2010

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that is soooo sweet!!!! I have a "little sister" through Big Bros/Big Sisters and she's pretty fun - FULL of energy...but FUN~and really looking forward to the birth of my 1st grandson early next year and taking him on a few trips to Disney & DCL....

Oh what fun it is to be a grandma! I don't work Fridays and tomorrow is Fun Friday with 2 of them.

Jan

I better start making a packing list!!! Shop this weekend for the last incidentals, pack on Tuesday and up and out of the house by 4:30 AM on Wednesday!:scared1::banana::banana::banana:

We're getting closer - this time next week - DH and I will be waiting in Seattle to board the plane to MCO :goodvibes

This pic is of a plane landing near Maho Beach on St. Martin. We did a private tour with Joyce Prince last year with another DISfamily.

10.jpg

We're getting closer - this time next week - DH and I will be waiting in Seattle to board the plane to MCO :goodvibes

This pic is of a plane landing near Maho Beach on St. Martin. We did a private tour with Joyce Prince last year with another DISfamily.

10.jpg

Thats really cool!!

I better start making a packing list!!! Shop this weekend for the last incidentals, pack on Tuesday and up and out of the house by 4:30 AM on Wednesday!:scared1::banana::banana::banana:

Packed last night and that's when I did our packing list. Still need a few more little things, then we are ready to go. I hope to be completely packed by Sunday evening.

10.jpg

Cool. This time next week DH and I will be enjoying Epcot :cool1::cool1::cool1:!!!

This time next week we will be checking out of hyatt, getting our rental car and then off to downtown disney for some shopping and eats at t-rex. :banana::banana:

I've been bitten by the sick bug. I am freaking out. I see no downtime to rest/recover between now and then. Think I am making a dr appt for Monday, in case I am not feeling better

I've been bitten by the sick bug. I am freaking out. I see no downtime to rest/recover between now and then. Think I am making a dr appt for Monday, in case I am not feeling better

Oh no!:scared1: Get better soon. Smart idea to get into the doctor just in case. Here's some pixie dust!:wizard:

I have a prescription that needs to be refilled before I go, but the doctor wants to see me before that. So, I have an appt Monday morning. I so don't have time for that.:headache:

But, I do hope that you are well enough to go. It seems quite a few folks are getting sick right about now. Try to rest what ever chance you get. I am sure that no later than Thursday you will be back to normal.

My family is soooo excited that we can't stand it! The 23rd cannot arrive fast enough! :)

OK, Laura, you are just tooooo much! BACK AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

On a different note, I need some serious help: My 14-year-old nephew just broke his elbow pretty badly. It's a weird radial fracture, and he'll have to have surgery after the cruise. The doctor crushed him by saying he could go on the cruise but he couldn't do ANYTHING on the cruise. It will be in a sling but not a cast because they want as much range of motion as possible before the surgery.

I disagree with the doctor -- I think there is plenty he can do. I just need some help with coming up with the things he can do. I know there's a Hidden Mickey search that we can get from guest services, but I've been doing so much work on this that I haven't had time to really search out stuff like this. Do you guys have any suggestions? Swimming, basketball, etc., truly are totally out. But I KNOW he can still do stuff. Suggestions?:goodvibes

OK, Laura, you are just tooooo much! BACK AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

On a different note, I need some serious help: My 14-year-old nephew just broke his elbow pretty badly. It's a weird radial fracture, and he'll have to have surgery after the cruise. The doctor crushed him by saying he could go on the cruise but he couldn't do ANYTHING on the cruise. It will be in a sling but not a cast because they want as much range of motion as possible before the surgery.

I disagree with the doctor -- I think there is plenty he can do. I just need some help with coming up with the things he can do. I know there's a Hidden Mickey search that we can get from guest services, but I've been doing so much work on this that I haven't had time to really search out stuff like this. Do you guys have any suggestions? Swimming, basketball, etc., truly are totally out. But I KNOW he can still do stuff. Suggestions?:goodvibes

He can sit in the hot tubs, sit in the pools, play bingo, dance ( no arm movement). Sit in the teen club and get sympathy from all the ladies. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter