"10/23/2010 Seven Days of Magic Sailing to the Saints Looking for Serenity Now!"

When should the cut-off date be for joining/participating in the FE gift exchange?

• June 23, 2010

• July 23, 2010

• August 23, 2010

• September 23, 2010

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be nice! TX is so crazy about kids missing school. Usually don't make too much fuss in grades k-4 but after that it is a problem. I am actually pretty stressed about it as my son is in 5th grade. I believe this will be the last time we pull him out as long as we are in TX. The only excused absence is to observe a holy day, illness verified by doctor note or death in the immediate family. Otherwise you could face the judge
"A court of law may also impose penalties against both the student and his or her parents if a school-aged student is deliberately not attending school. A complaint against the parent may be filed in court if the student:

• Is absent from school on ten or more days or parts of days within a six-month period in the same school year or

• Is absent on three or more days or parts of days within a four-week period. "

So crazy!!! Can I argue the Mouse is my Idol God and this is our holy day? :rotfl2::rotfl2:
We have that same law here in California, but it is a long road to the courts. I was involved in one of the first prosecutions and this woman kept her kids out of school for long periods of time, and after many interventions she was brought into court and given probation.pirate:

Interestingly, the last SF Giants game I watched, was on October 17, 1989 in the World Series Vs. Oakland...the game was stopped due to one heck of an earthquake!
I was in the same county the epicenter was, it was a wild ride.:mad:

Everybody packed yet?????????:cool1:

LOL - that is funny!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

My well layed out plans to have the formal/semi-formal items all packed up fell through as we were barely home yesterday. Sydney had PSR, then we had to drive over to wayyyy west of St. Louis to watch a gymnastics competition, then had to get back here for Shannon's 510 soccer match, then had to go shopping. I finally got back to the house around 800 and was so beat I didn't do anything else.

I keep saying to myself 'must pack this week, must pack this week'.

woohooo - just did my online check-in for our pre-cruise stay at AKL. :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1: Makes the vacation more a reality!!!

So we are staying at mco on wed 10/20 then on 10/21 we are going to downtown disney and we have reservations at T-REX has anyone ever eaten there before.? I have eaten at Rainforest before..Is it pretty much the same?

I was just going through some things from our last cruise and I realized I never bought travel insurance for this trip!

You can still buy it. We got our from USAA, if you have that insurance it was really cheap....I think it was less tham $100 for my family of 4. Just got the basic insurance. See ya real soon!:cool1:

It slipped past me too. We just need to cross our fingers that all goes well. I am SO not going to miss this trip!!

Oh I am purchasing today. Mainly in case of illness while onboard. I've seen a couple people get really sick on cruises and my DH has had to medical evacuate people off cruises before

So we are staying at mco on wed 10/20 then on 10/21 we are going to downtown disney and we have reservations at T-REX has anyone ever eaten there before.? I have eaten at Rainforest before..Is it pretty much the same?

I think it is much better than Rainforest. My kids loved it! We have reservations on 10-22 at Trex

I think it is much better than Rainforest. My kids loved it! We have reservations on 10-22 at Trex

We had taken our girls to a Rainforest when they were younger and they were scared but about a month ago we took them and they had the best time with all the animals. They actually liked the thunder parts. I am glad to hear that it is better because I thought the food was just ok and especially for the price.

Happy Birthday to your daughter :cheer2::cheer2:
Thank you - it was an AWESOME party!!!!

Everybody packed yet?????????:cool1:
uhhhhhh NOT quite and still waiting for two pkgs to arrive....but now i can move my 'stuff' and suitcases into the guest room as i don't expect anyone to be sleeping in there for the next EIGHT days!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!! 8 days!!!!
LOL - that is funny!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

My well layed out plans to have the formal/semi-formal items all packed up fell through as we were barely home yesterday. Sydney had PSR, then we had to drive over to wayyyy west of St. Louis to watch a gymnastics competition, then had to get back here for Shannon's 510 soccer match, then had to go shopping. I finally got back to the house around 800 and was so beat I didn't do anything else.

I keep saying to myself 'must pack this week, must pack this week'.
ME TOO friend!!! I WILL complete it all this week (except what i may need for "parents wkend" this Friday....

I'll wait until the morning we leave, how long does it take to pack 2 pairs of short, 1 bathing suit, 2 pairs of underware, a pair of sandals and 3 tee shirts?:thumbsup2
You're killing me Rus - i KNOW I'm going to see two huge suitcases and it will NOT be all Chel's!!!!!:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter