10/23/11 - Disney Dream

Welcome! Excitement is really starting to bubble up to the surface here. Since we can make our reservations at 90 days we only have a bit over a month to go until I'm anxiously sitting at my computer surfing for A Palo Brunch.

Hello Everyone!
We are joining you all on the Dream on 10/23!!! This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise and we can't wait! I've already sent the message to join the FE - those are so fun!

On the cruise will be me (Mom), DH, DD7, DD10, DS13

I'll post more later....so excited and can't wait until 10/23!

Welcome to the cruise and the board. We're getting closer.

Welcome! Excitement is really starting to bubble up to the surface here. Since we can make our reservations at 90 days we only have a bit over a month to go until I'm anxiously sitting at my computer surfing for A Palo Brunch.

Steve, why did I think you had your 5 cruises in already and would be booking at 105 days?

Well I guess the bright side is, is that after this cruise, you will be over 5 for sure.

Thanks everyone! Just a little info on us - we went on our first Disney Cruise in March 2010 (4 Day Bahamas) and it was probably the best family vacation we have ever taken! All of us loved it! Before we even set sail, I was convinced we would be doing another Disney Cruise from reading the posts here. These threads helped me plan every detail and be completely prepared...so it was smooth sailing! DH was not reading these posts and didn't really appreciate all the info until we got to the port and met up with some others in our FE group. Then he was pretty impressed with his crazy wife! LOL Needless to say, he was ready to book another cruise well before the first one was over and the Dream was just too exciting to pass up! Sailing in March was a bit chilly and the water was seriously cold! We're hoping October will mean warmer weather and MUCH warmer water. :yay:

I have already begun research on Disney's Alaska cruise for next year so I can be ready to book on the Dream in October. DH doesn't know about that one yet but I'm sure to catch him when his defenses are down while we are cruising this fall! :cool1:

I have already begun research on Disney's Alaska cruise for next year so I can be ready to book on the Dream in October. DH doesn't know about that one yet but I'm sure to catch him when his defenses are down while we are cruising this fall! :cool1:

We'll be doing the Alaska cruise in August so should be able to answer any questions if needed before you book.

We'll be doing the Alaska cruise in August so should be able to answer any questions if needed before you book.
I would LOVE to hear all the details on your Alaska cruise! I'm just starting to look into it and already, I can't wait to go! Yesterday, I read a trip report on the June 6 sailing and now I'm hooked!

So Just wanted to know did anyone book anything today?????:confused3

Did not know how many Platinum people on this board...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also anyone care to share what they are thinking about doing in Nassau????

We are looking at doing the Forts/Queens Staircase and Jamburee (sic) tour.. Hey this is the 1st time we have been there in over 10 years and we never did the island tour..

We are Platinum Castaway Club members and I was able to book our Palo reservations and the Atlantis Adventure excursion this morning.

We've been to Atlantis several times but never to "The Dig". Looking forward to it.

Anyone else planning that excursion as well?

Anyone have recommendations for ground transportation to the port?

I have ressies for Disney transport but am thinking that it may make more sense (and cents!) to find another way to the port.

Anyone have recommendations for ground transportation to the port?

I have ressies for Disney transport but am thinking that it may make more sense (and cents!) to find another way to the port.

I have been playing with the idea of driving to the port and parking at Premier Parking which is right across the bridge from the port, They run a bus service back to the port to drop you off.. I did a few searches on the Disney board and can not find out any thing good or bad about them...

The cost is 6 dollars a day.. Thought about dropping off (Kinking out depending how the morning goes :) ) the Family and luggage at the port then driving to the parking lot, take the bus back by myself..

But that would be cheaper then the parking at the port as well as Disney Transport..

But I would like to read some feedback about them before using them..

Happy Canada Day to the Canadians

I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend! I will have access over the weekend, so I will likely check in.

We have used a shuttle service from MCO to the Radisson and are booked on the same again for this trip, I think it's call Cocoa Beach Shuttle. Tommy always arranges it for us, so I will have him pop on soon to confirm. They are a shared shuttle and very reasonable priced, I would guess they pick up at WDW but we have only used them from the airport.

We have not driven down, but we have stayed at the Radisson and I know in the past they have had a parking deal while you cruise. If you spend the night prior to the cruise parking in their lot is included. That could be an option if you are arriving in the area the night before.

Happy 4th of July weekend everybody!!!!
PATRIOTIC+MICKEY+MOUSE.jpg

And Happy Canada day to all the Canadians joining us.
10978732.jpg

Not much activity on the roll call this weekend, I hope that means everyone else was having a fun holiday weekend like us.

Back to reality for me tomorrow

Hi All! I've been slacking and just looked for this thread this afternoon. We will be sailing with you.

Itsmuggsie.....Margaret (friends call me Muggsie)
DP Cindy
DD Ellie (2)
DMom Mary

So we will be doing a back to back on this cruise... Our 1st b2b and this cruise is going to be the 1st leg of that cruise... Any one else doing the same b2b??? popcorn::

:welcome: itsmuggsie!

So we will be doing a back to back on this cruise... Our 1st b2b and this cruise is going to be the 1st leg of that cruise... Any one else doing the same b2b??? popcorn::

Yep we are doing b2b for the 1st time too! 10/23 & 10/27. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter