10/23/11 - Disney Dream

Thanks so much Pat, for the updated FE list. :worship:I can see that our group is growing. My family really had a great time with this last December and we're looking forward to it.

You're quite welcome! We've had a couple more people sign up since I last updated. We're up to 25 cabins.

Nothing like what we have on the WBTA - we're at 40 and counting. A bunch of people just got back from the EBTA and decided to book the WBTA. Must be nice to have the time (not to mention the money) to do both! We're a chatty bunch over there, too. We're on our 4th thread so far! :hyper2:

I'm really looking forward to seeing the Dream, though I have the feeling Remy, Palo and the CC Cabanas will be booked long before my ressie window opens at 90 days. Still, I think there will be plenty to do and see.

You're quite welcome! We've had a couple more people sign up since I last updated. We're up to 25 cabins.

Nothing like what we have on the WBTA - we're at 40 and counting. A bunch of people just got back from the EBTA and decided to book the WBTA. Must be nice to have the time (not to mention the money) to do both! We're a chatty bunch over there, too. We're on our 4th thread so far! :hyper2:

I'm really looking forward to seeing the Dream, though I have the feeling Remy, Palo and the CC Cabanas will be booked long before my ressie window opens at 90 days. Still, I think there will be plenty to do and see.
I tried for Palo brunch in December...It didn't happen. When I logged on they had tables for one and two:confused3...I needed three. Hurried to get ressies on the ship and I was second in line...still no luck. Oh well...25 cabins doesn't sound that bad. I think I could handle that and a bit more. Someone on my design thread is also on our cruise so I sent her to this thread and told her you were in charge of the FE. She's coming from France so I'm not sure if she'll make the FE but she knows all about it. Take care and have a great weekend.:goodvibes

I'm thinking we'll be in the same position. It'll only be 2 of us so maybe we'll be able to get something once we're on the ship. I don't need a Cabana (although when we bring the kids next year I probably will want one!) but I'd love Palo or Remy.

Amanda

Well, I managed to snag a CC Cabana for the WBTA! There were only 2 left by the time my window opened at 90 days. We're going to split it w/ two other couples, which makes it almost affordable. :rolleyes: Probably the only time we'll be able to do it til we reach platinum level - at which point we'll probably be too old to cruise!

Hey Linda--

Have you designed anything for this cruise that I can use for magnets? Didn't want you to have to create anything new but if you have something all ready out there, I could use that, if you don't mind.
(I just joined the group and haven't gotten a chance to look through all the pages yet)

Thanks!
Christina

Hi Christina, I have a file full of cruise designs. I'm not sure if any are dated for this cruise because when I do my own I don't need to upload them. Go to my 4shared and click Bubbles, there you will find another file that says Cruise. Anything in there can be customized for our cruise or others. I don't mind. Just take a look and let me know what you would like.:goodvibes
Linda

Morning everyone. Just stopping by to check in.

Hi to the new people that have joined.

It's crazy busy at work right now (moving into our new facility this week and then fiscal year-end) so I haven't had time to post (or read for that matter). I hope to be on the board a bit more as we get closer to the cruise.

Hi Sherry, I certainly do. My DIS design link and 4shared link is in my signature. I have a cruise file you can look at also if you want me to create something new, we can work together to make a design you want or if you want blanks I will also post them. I'm pretty flexible.:goodvibes
Linda

Hi Sherry, I make the designs....you make the magnets. It's very easy. Just download your image...print on magnetic paper, I use card stock, then laminate and add magnets to the back. You can also send your image to a place to print. I highly recommend Vistaprint. They are great and really reasonable. I've already had some magnets made for our FE. They came out great. Can't wait to share.:cool1:I made these last year. They were printed by Vistaprint.:goodvibes
DoyoubelieveDisneyWonderMyCruise-2.jpg

Linda... I have been looking at your designs and just love what I see. I am new at this and going on our first cruise in October and also to the parks...do I just let you know what I want for magnets? Are t shirt iron ons the same? Thanks!!!

Linda... I have been looking at your designs and just love what I see. I am new at this and going on our first cruise in October and also to the parks...do I just let you know what I want for magnets? Are t shirt iron ons the same? Thanks!!!
Hi there, it would be best if you made your request on my thread. The link is in my siggie. All my designs can be used for any purpose really, magnets, t-shirts, I do letters and invitations, stroller and scooter signs...the list goes on. I'll see you there.:goodvibes
Linda

wow..just had a chance to look at earlier post...had know idea...wish I had known about this when I booked this cruise last summer...what a wonderful way to plan for my first cruise. taking my daughter and grand children on this wonderful trip (2 days at Pop befor and 4 more days at POFQ after...So glad to neat all of you:cheer2:

Cdeyoe-

We too will be at the POP before the cruise (arrive late Wed) and staying at POFQ after the cruise until Sunday. We cannot wait to meet you. I have two girls 8 and 5 at cruise time.

this trip is on my mind 24/7...I have been about 7 times in the last 5 yrs...4 times with grandkids, but this trips seems special. All firsts-- Pop Century, the cruise and Port Orleans.:banana: My granddaughter turns 10 on 9/11 and my grandson is 8 (3/1). I hope they meet alot of other kids that love Disney as much as they are beginning to My daughter and I are also looking forward to meeting others as Disney crazy as we are:yay:

WhitGB....looking forward to meeting. How did you go about picking your resorts, I was up and down forward and back making up my mind

this trip is on my mind 24/7...I have been about 7 times in the last 5 yrs...4 times with grandkids, but this trips seems special. All firsts-- Pop Century, the cruise and Port Orleans.:banana: My granddaughter turns 10 on 9/11 and my grandson is 8 (3/1). I hope they meet alot of other kids that love Disney as much as they are beginning to My daughter and I are also looking forward to meeting others as Disney crazy as we are:yay:

I look forward to meeting everyone too and I am definately Disney Crazy and have been for years.

Hello Everyone!
We are joining you all on the Dream on 10/23!!! This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise and we can't wait! I've already sent the message to join the FE - those are so fun!

On the cruise will be me (Mom), DH, DD7, DD10, DS13

I'll post more later....so excited and can't wait until 10/23!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter