10/22/11 Parley!! Will this get me on the ship any faster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
we must have been watching the sunsets from the wrong side of the ship...because we never saw any like the one Nancy posted.:goodvibes;)

It happened during Early Dining. Oh, wait...you guys insisted on early, so of course you missed it. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I use only the cream and stay out of the sun at all costs (making Castaway Cay pretty darned boring to me). Both my Dermatologist and my Oncologist prefer Neutrogena SPF 45 or 55, Paba free. Both agreed that anything adverstised over a 55 is a marketing gimmic. Now, you will see huge arguments over that statement too. After posting this info on another, not so friendly DIS thread, I was slammed and prosecuted and was told I have no idea what I'm talking about. All this from folks who NEVER had skin cancer of any type. Go figure. :rolleyes1 Luckily, I had a handful who came to my defense. :lovestruc

(Now, silently stepping off my soap box). :cutie:

Gotta love 'em, huh? ;)
I heard the same thing but 30spf, but I will take your advice. I bought Targets brand of sunscreen at 30 spf, but may go back and get something stronger. To be honest one of the first thoughts was Nancy is gonna kill me :hug: I promise to be more careful from now on.:grouphug:

I heard the same thing but 30spf, but I will take your advice. I bought Targets brand of sunscreen at 30 spf, but may go back and get something stronger. To be honest one of the first thoughts was Nancy is gonna kill me :hug: I promise to be more careful from now on.:grouphug:

I still loves ya Beckster. ;)

A doctor told my daughter that the Target brand sunscreen is the best. I dont know why but he sure did say that.

I use only the cream and stay out of the sun at all costs (making Castaway Cay pretty darned boring to me).

Not a big fan of getting a suntan myself, and I find that hanging out under those awesome umbrellas on Serentiy Bay keeps my Margarita chilled longer than it takes me to finish it... not boring at all! :thumbsup2

all the excellent photos put me in the mood to create - these are just for the fun of it. Thanks for letting me share...

p1.png

p2.png

p3.png

Not a big fan of getting a suntan myself, and I find that hanging out under those awesome umbrellas on Serentiy Bay keeps my Margarita chilled longer than it takes me to finish it... not boring at all! :thumbsup2

Good observation Wendy. :lmao: I like the way you think although mine would be the Konk Kooler instead. I could blow through all my OBC's in one fell swoop with those. ;) (Non-alcoholic...of course). :cutie:

all the excellent photos put me in the mood to create - these are just for the fun of it. Thanks for letting me share...

p1.png

p2.png

p3.png

Fantastic!!! Love them all, but I'd have to say I like the first one best. Me and Pirate Mickey have a thing, ya know. ;)

I think each dr has their own opinions. whatever brand I'll bring we'll be slathered in it, in 10 days!

Absolultely correct Becky. I was rather surprised that two of my doctors actually said the same thing for once. :rotfl:

STcruisepics072-2.jpg

My DIL took this picture when we tendered to Grand Cayman. :thumbsup2

but mikey likes "tan lines".:cloud9:pirate::rotfl:

Hi fellow cruisers! I just booked this cruise!:cheer2:

Its been a very frustrating time for me. I had an accident on a cruise last year that resulted in some memory loss and i'm only now trying to put the pieces of my shattered life together again.popcorn::

Not exactly sure how i survived, but somehow i floated all the way to Malta and was recently rescued by some fisherman. These last few weeks have been sheer heaven for me as my guardian angel (Neil), who was here on business, attended my every need. I only hope i can repay him someday. Perhaps on a future cruise together.:hug::cheer2::flower3:

Looking forward to getting to know everyone as i continue my recovery.:flower3:

Love all the pictures.:3dglasses

We raised about $10k at Ellis's school fair last weekend so we were pleased with that, Neil jets off to Malta to work for 2-3 weeks on Sunday so I'm NOT pleased with that!

What a coincidence!! My Neil has also been in Malta.:rolleyes1popcorn:::love:

:thumbsup2

p1.png

p2.png

p3.png

Oh my god - they are fantastic! - love the middle one:yay:

Its been a very frustrating time for me. I had an accident on a cruise last year that resulted in some memory loss and i'm only now trying to put the pieces of my shattered life together again.popcorn::

Not exactly sure how i survived, but somehow i floated all the way to Malta and was recently rescued by some fisherman. These last few weeks have been sheer heaven for me as my guardian angel (Neil), who was here on business, attended my every need. I only hope i can repay him someday. Perhaps on a future cruise together.:hug::cheer2::flower3:

:snooty:TART:snooty:

What a coincidence!! My Neil has also been in Malta.:rolleyes1popcorn:::love:

:snooty::snooty:TART!!!!!!!:snooty::snooty:

Okay, you asked for it...

A few tan lines just for you.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Hello Big Red. Welcome to the Parley cruise. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter