10-21-12 Dream!!!

Birdie23 said:
We leave tomorrow morning for Orlando! Don't know if I'm gonna be able to sleep. I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve!

I know what you mean! I feel like I did when my kids' due dates were looming! I'm normally an early riser, but I've been struggling to stay in bed past 4! I made it to 5:30 today. :)

Hi Everyone!
You all must be getting so excited for your cruise :)

I won't be on the boat, but I will be getting married on the Dream in July. I was wondering if someone could do me a HUGE favour!!! If possible, could someone please take a picture of the inside of a conference room on deck 5? It would be very much appreciated!!

Aimbo84 said:
Hi Everyone!
You all must be getting so excited for your cruise :)

I won't be on the boat, but I will be getting married on the Dream in July. I was wondering if someone could do me a HUGE favour!!! If possible, could someone please take a picture of the inside of a conference room on deck 5? It would be very much appreciated!!

I will try!

Hello fellow cruisers

I am in the Dubai airport waiting to board my flight to Atlanta with connection to Orlando. Really looking forward to meeting you all soon.

Here is a reminder of our Meets this coming week:

All Aboard Meet
Sunday October 21 from 3 PM in the Family Zone on Deck 13 Forward on the left side.... Use the outdoor stairs from deck 12 above the Adult Pool area.

Disney Dream Drinking Buddies

Here is a proposed gathering schedule. This will allow for a tour of all the main venues of the Dream. The early time is between dinner services so we can meet for a pre-show/pre-dinner drink. And then the evening is an adult only gathering in the District. All welcome to any or all gatherings. No RSVP required. Let me know what you think. Christopher

Sunday October 21

07 45 PM Bon Voyage Deck 3, Midship
10 45 PM Skyline Deck 4, Aft

Monday October 22

07 45 PM District Lounge Deck 4, Aft
10 45 PM Pink Deck 4 Aft

Tuesday October 23 Pirate Night Activities on Decks 11 & 12

08 15 PM Cove Café Deck 11, Forward
11 00 PM Meridian Deck 12, Aft

Wednesday October 24

10 45 PM 687 Deck 4, Aft

Activities/dancing in Evolution Deck 4, Aft each night are an option following the evening gatherings.

Beach Gathering at Castaway Cay. Head all the way down to the end of the Family beach almost to the Cabanas. Great opportunity to let the kids play together while the parents enjoy some talk.

Post sailing: it appears se families are heading to MNSSHP on the 25th.... Shall we get together one last time to say BOO ?

Can't wait can't wait!

Christopher

Hello fellow cruisers

I am in the Dubai airport waiting to board my flight to Atlanta with connection to Orlando. Really looking forward to meeting you all soon.

Here is a reminder of our Meets this coming week:

All Aboard Meet
Sunday October 21 from 3 PM in the Family Zone on Deck 13 Forward on the left side.... Use the outdoor stairs from deck 12 above the Adult Pool area.

Disney Dream Drinking Buddies

Here is a proposed gathering schedule. This will allow for a tour of all the main venues of the Dream. The early time is between dinner services so we can meet for a pre-show/pre-dinner drink. And then the evening is an adult only gathering in the District. All welcome to any or all gatherings. No RSVP required. Let me know what you think. Christopher

Sunday October 21

10 45 PM Skyline Deck 4, Aft

Monday October 22

07 45 PM District Lounge Deck 4, Aft
10 45 PM Pink Deck 4 Aft

Tuesday October 23 Pirate Night Activities on Decks 11 & 12

08 15 PM Cove Café Deck 11, Forward
11 00 PM Meridian Deck 12, Aft

Wednesday October 24

10 45 PM 687 Deck 4, Aft

Activities/dancing in Evolution Deck 4, Aft each night are an option following the evening gatherings.

Beach Gathering at Castaway Cay. Head all the way down to the end of the Family beach almost to the Cabanas. Great opportunity to let the kids play together while the parents enjoy some talk.

Post sailing: it appears se families are heading to MNSSHP on the 25th.... Shall we get together one last time to say BOO ?

Can't wait can't wait!

Christopher

Have a safe flight

Based upon what I see:
today is the last day you can book excursions and activities on line (in advance of embarkation)

Nat'l Hurricane Center has no activity noted

Just told the kids this morning that we're flying out tomorrow for a fabulous Disney trip, cruise and MNSSHP! They were thrilled!!!

Current Monday Nassau forecast:

Hi 83°
RealFeel® 87°

Precipitation 25%

Day
N
E
S
W

ENE 8 mph
Gusts: 12 mph
Partly sunny

Max UV Index: 7 (High)
Thunderstorms: 24%
Precipitation: 0 in
Rain: 0 in
Snow: 0 in
Ice: 0 in
Hours of Precipitation: 0 hrs
Hours of Rain: 0 hrs

Tuesday (CC day) Nassau forecast:

Hi 84°
RealFeel® 87°

Precipitation 25%

Day
N
E
S
W

ENE 8 mph
Gusts: 12 mph
Partly sunny

Max UV Index: 7 (High)
Thunderstorms: 24%
Precipitation: 0 in
Rain: 0 in
Snow: 0 in
Ice: 0 in
Hours of Precipitation: 0 hrs
Hours of Rain: 0 hrs

Safe travels everyone! I can't believe tomorrow is the big day. :). I can't believe I'm not packed yet! Lol! I'm not usually so last minute. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter