10-21-12 Dream!!!

Is the facebook group closed? :(

I also marked on our schedule for the greet - Sunday 3:15 - family zone, deck 13, forward, port sized? Sporting a green shirt?

When we were on our wedding trip - I actually BUMPED into Disboard brides while in the park, and didn't actually make it to any meets. It would be nice to have familiar faces when we are on the cruise.

Are there any other couples without children going from the DIS?

Hubby and I are on this cruise for our 1st anniversary!

I'm wondering if there is a FE group? This would be our 1st time, and we are looking forward to adding to the magic! princess:

If there is a group, could we please be added? - Trista and Jeff
Could we also get a count so we know how many goodies to bring? - This would be our 1st time participating, and our FE was just crafted! Somehow I forgot to get over here and get active again. Been so busy between work and vacation finalizing.

Hopefully we are not too late! We're so excited!

There is an FE group, but the signups were closed a few weeks ago. I joined right after they closed and a few people with extra FE gifts offered to trade with me too. I'd be happy to add you to our list. PM me your info and I'll add you to my personal list!

I also marked on our schedule for the greet - Sunday 3:15 - family zone, deck 13, forward, port sized? Sporting a green shirt?

When we were on our wedding trip - I actually BUMPED into Disboard brides while in the park, and didn't actually make it to any meets. It would be nice to have familiar faces when we are on the cruise.

Tricia runs the FB group - she has it set on secret so her kids won't hear about it.

I'll send her a message that another person would like to join and then you can send the request

Got our room assignment today, a nice surprise for our anniversary (today). We got assigned to a cat 4a, deck 10, mid-ship, starboard side. Looks like a pretty nice location!

PaDisneyCouple said:
Got our room assignment today, a nice surprise for our anniversary (today). We got assigned to a cat 4a, deck 10, mid-ship, starboard side. Looks like a pretty nice location!

Nice!

that-a-way said:

Open now for you!

that-a-way said:

I'm wondering if there is a FE group? This would be our 1st time, and we are looking forward to adding to the magic! princess:

Could we also get a count so we know how many goodies to bring? - This would be our 1st time participating, and our FE was just crafted! Somehow I forgot to get over here and get active again. Been so busy between work and vacation finalizing.

I am more than willing to ad you to our FE list. PM your info and I will add you to my list!

I am wondering if it is too late to join the fish extender group for the Dream cruise beginning October 21, 2012. My kids are really excited about it but I have not been able to figure out how to join. Thanks!

We don't have extras of part of our gift, but we can pull something decent together for you. I will send you a PM so we can exchange info.

As I just told holidayfun, we don't have extras of part of our gift, but we can still do a nice FE exchange with you. I will send you a PM so we can exchange info.

Tricia runs the FB group - she has it set on secret so her kids won't hear about it.

I'll send her a message that another person would like to join and then you can send the request
Thank you!

Open now for you!

Thank you - Requested to be added to the group!

There is an FE group, but the signups were closed a few weeks ago. I joined right after they closed and a few people with extra FE gifts offered to trade with me too. I'd be happy to add you to our list. PM me your info and I'll add you to my personal list!

Thank you for the warm welcome - PM Sent and can't wait to meet you!

As I just told holidayfun, we don't have extras of part of our gift, but we can still do a nice FE exchange with you. I will send you a PM so we can exchange info.

Sent! Sounds like you have a nice group, can't wait to see everyone! pixiedust:

I am more than willing to ad you to our FE list. PM your info and I will add you to my list!

Talk about warm and fuzzies when you first get started - Thank you for the welcome and openness to exchange!

I can't wait to see everyone, and I have extra gifts to give if there are more people willing to trade!

I am wondering if it is too late to join the fish extender group for the Dream cruise beginning October 21, 2012. My kids are really excited about it but I have not been able to figure out how to join. Thanks!

I'm more than willing as I showed up late myself! Please PM me your info!

We are officially down to single digits ....only 9 days to go!!!

Sent from my SGH-T769 using DISBoards

I am so ready to relax! Trying to get everything done before Sat. I have a mom2mom sale to do on Saturday morning, lasts til 1, then throw leftovers in the garage, and head to the airport! Staying the night at my parents house, then heading to the port early Sunday morning! Is anyone dressing up for pirates night?

I am so ready to relax! Trying to get everything done before Sat. I have a mom2mom sale to do on Saturday morning, lasts til 1, then throw leftovers in the garage, and head to the airport! Staying the night at my parents house, then heading to the port early Sunday morning! Is anyone dressing up for pirates night?
We have pirate t-shirts that we're going to wear, but not a full-out pirate dress up!

alikat99 said:
We have pirate t-shirts that we're going to wear, but not a full-out pirate dress up!

We are dressing up! I'll take any excuse to get into costume :-) gonna be so much fun!!

Sent from my ADR6300 using DISBoards

alikat99 said:

We're dressing up! We've never dressed up for pirate night before so I thought it would be fun to do it this time. I'm excited!

as i just posted on FB - i finally finished packing and will be leaving for the airport in a few hours for my 30 hour journey to orlando on three different flights.
Keep your fingers crossed for me that there are no delays or missed flights along the way!!!!!

see you next week everyone!!!!!!! party:

disneyholic family said:
as i just posted on FB - i finally finished packing and will be leaving for the airport in a few hours for my 30 hour journey to orlando on three different flights.
Keep your fingers crossed for me that there are no delays or missed flights along the way!!!!!

Consider them crossed! Have a safe flight!!

Sent from my ADR6300 using DISBoards

disneyholic family said:

Safe journeys!!!!

tink11 said:

Ds is wearing a pirate costume from a few years ago. Dd is compromising on a red shirt striped shirt and denim skirt. She is seriously torn between dressing up and being "grown up". (Sigh, I can see the tween/teen years are quickly approaching :( ) I'll probably do a red and black outfit. I'm sure dh will just wear a black tshirt. We are skipping the dining rooms that night so we are planning to be a little more casual.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter