10/20/2013 Disney Magic Miami Double Dip

58 days!!!! It's coming up fast, need to get fish extender gifts finished. Check clothes to see if anything needs to be purchased or altered. Oh I need a list, I love lists!

nolacindy said:
58 days!!!! It's coming up fast, need to get fish extender gifts finished. Check clothes to see if anything needs to be purchased or altered. Oh I need a list, I love lists!

Lol I love it! I am the same way. :-)

jeanigor
I see you are doing the Dopey, so are we. We are flying to California next weekend to do the Dumbo Double Dare at DL. After this cruise we are staying in Miami to do the Miami Beach Halloween half marathon on Saturday. We hope to volunteer at the DW marathon weekend and do packet pickup for the Dopey. CC is a great place to train, lots of water stops and bathrooms easily accessable.

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1: Alex

jeanigor
I see you are doing the Dopey, so are we. We are flying to California next weekend to do the Dumbo Double Dare at DL. After this cruise we are staying in Miami to do the Miami Beach Halloween half marathon on Saturday. We hope to volunteer at the DW marathon weekend and do packet pickup for the Dopey. CC is a great place to train, lots of water stops and bathrooms easily accessable.

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1: Alex

I'm rather anxious about Dumbo. Don't know why. Probably because I added the 5K, too.

Less than 2 months to go!!!

We are coming too! :cheer2:

Georgie + Joe (Bonzie1) Room #6054

I'm searching for a FB page... is there one? Thanks!

Okay, guess I need to post that I am coming. Spent 28 nights on the Magic this summer and just returned July 13th. Can't wait to see the changes on the ship. It is me, and my friend Elaine (Mickey&JoshNut). We will have lots of fun exploring on the new Magic. We are in 6067.

Hi PC Matey!!! See you SOON! Arrgh!

The Halloween festivities are only on the 10/27 cruise on the Magic :(

"Halloween on all OTHER Disney ships ....

The crew is scaring up surprises on the following sailings:
Disney Magic itinerary departing October 27, 2013
Disney Wonder itineraries departing September 28 to October 26, 2013
Disney Fantasy itineraries departing September 21 to October 26, 2013"

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hey Seaulater Linda! We will have to see if we can do something about this!

:thumbsup2

Hi everyone! Been following this thread forever - just got around to creating an account. Looking forward to the cruise! It will be myself, my husband, and our 27 month old daughter (her second cruise). First time on the Magic, but loved the Wonder and the Dream. I'm a huge fan of the classic ships and can't wait to see the improvements!

Hi everyone! Been following this thread forever - just got around to creating an account. Looking forward to the cruise! It will be myself, my husband, and our 27 month old daughter (her second cruise). First time on the Magic, but loved the Wonder and the Dream. I'm a huge fan of the classic ships and can't wait to see the improvements!

Welcome!:wave2:

So 3 of my party members are British citizens living in the US on Resident Alien Cards (Green cards). None have passports and I am biting my fingernails! lol According to the DCL web site, the green card should be all they need. It just sure seems to me like they would want more.

I called the Miami Port Authority and they told me it would be fine but wouldn't give me anything in writing. *sigh*

If ya'll know of anything concrete in writing, point me to it. Otherwise we will just have to go and pray they let us on.

I hate dealing with gov't agencies. It's a long story but my two oldest can not get a passport until they get US citizenship which they can't do in time for the cruise. They have to have their birth mother's signature (she is not in the picture) even though they are NINETEEN years old. What a dumb mess.

Anyway, wish us luck!

Can anyone tell me what time the port "officially" opens? We are platinum so we don't have to choose a PAT. This is the first year we can & are arriving right away. Arranging transportation from FLL to Miami is my last cruise to do & need to figure out what time to have our family at the port to be able to board at the first available time.

Thanks!

So 3 of my party members are British citizens living in the US on Resident Alien Cards (Green cards). None have passports and I am biting my fingernails! lol According to the DCL web site, the green card should be all they need. It just sure seems to me like they would want more.

I called the Miami Port Authority and they told me it would be fine but wouldn't give me anything in writing. *sigh*

If ya'll know of anything concrete in writing, point me to it. Otherwise we will just have to go and pray they let us on.

I hate dealing with gov't agencies. It's a long story but my two oldest can not get a passport until they get US citizenship which they can't do in time for the cruise. They have to have their birth mother's signature (she is not in the picture) even though they are NINETEEN years old. What a dumb mess.

Anyway, wish us luck!

Are they Legal Permanent Residents? If so, they should be ok with their Green Card. This is directly from our itinerary, the Travel Documentation section:
"U.S. Legal Permanent Residents

Guests who live and work in the U.S. and are a legal permanent resident of the U.S. must provide a valid Legal Permanent Resident Card, also known as a "Green Card" or "Alien Resident Card (ARC).""

You can find this in your itinerary on the DCL website. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter