10/20/2013 Disney Magic Miami Double Dip

Just a reminder- FE sign up list closes tomorrow. Still missing info for Doom Kitty and marr family.

We are sailing on this cruise with some family friends and we are getting excited! We finally got together to discuss details without the kids now that they're back in school (this trip is a surprise for them) and we'd love to join the FE group. I see that tomorrow is the deadline, so I'm hoping we're not too late to join :) We did it on our last cruise & the kids loved it!

I'm going to try to PM BeadPirate, which I've never done before, so wish me luck :thumbsup2

Apparently, I haven't had enough posts to PM BeadPirate, but I just joined the Facebook group & sent a Pm that way. Fingers crossed that will work. Learning as I go :-)

Welcome Coriebella and Hamiltons! Thanks for joining the party! We are getting closer and closer, can't wait to meet everyone ( and reconnect with our friends!). I think it's definitely close enough now to start at least making a checklist and start the finishing touches on my FE gifts! ;)

Welcome Coriebella and Hamiltons! Thanks for joining the party! We are getting closer and closer, can't wait to meet everyone ( and reconnect with our friends!). I think it's definitely close enough now to start at least making a checklist and start the finishing touches on my FE gifts! ;)

Thank you EvaSue!!!

Did I read there is a Facebook group for our cruise? Does someone have the link or the name to search...thanks bunches...

I have emailed out the FE list. It went from AOL so it may take it a few minutes to show up. If you don't have it and you signed up let me know!

Thanks!

Lori :crazy2:

I received the FE list today - thanks Lori. But, I have a question, and excuse me if it is silly. After all our years cruising, this is only the 2nd FE we've done. I never knew about ft or the FE until I stumbled on it last year. I always saw the FE's hanging on peoples doors & just assumed they were families/friends travelling together....

Anyway, I notice on 2 of the cabins under the "special info" they note separate gifts. If I am doing a cabin gift, does that mean I am supposed to gift 2 to that cabin?

Thanks!!

I received the FE list today - thanks Lori. But, I have a question, and excuse me if it is silly. After all our years cruising, this is only the 2nd FE we've done. I never knew about ft or the FE until I stumbled on it last year. I always saw the FE's hanging on peoples doors & just assumed they were families/friends travelling together....

Anyway, I notice on 2 of the cabins under the "special info" they note separate gifts. If I am doing a cabin gift, does that mean I am supposed to gift 2 to that cabin?

Thanks!!

Yes. Cindy and her husband and Rick and I are sharing a cabin but they are doing their own thing for the FE exchange and we are doing our own thing. We're in the process of trying to come up with a way to get 2 different extenders out there without being in the way.

Hi everyone,
My husband, 18 yr old daughter, my other daughter, her husband and I are booked on this cruise. We are so excited to be going to CC twice! We are also excited to see the Magic! My daughter, husband and I have been on the Fantasy twice so we are looking forward to having a "new" Disney experience.
My daughter has put in a request for the FB group. I, however, do not have FB.

Sinderelly said:
We did it! Our house closed and we are moved into our rental. Now we can concentrate on this cruise/vacation and of course building another house :goodvibes

So glad to have our internet up and running again. I think I made it in time. I will be sending our info for the FE exchange today. I'm usually not so last minute on this stull :laughing:

NOW it's time to get excited! :cheer2: This will be our 6th cruise. We hardly ever have a drink when we are cruising but this time we plan to make up for it :woohoo:. We will be signing up for mixology and maybe a tasting or two. Anyone have recommendations! Are there any group activities planned?

Hi there so happy for you:-) all that stress gone. I cannot wait! We close in 10 days! Then after or during the unpacking. I will start to pack my suitcase. I cannot wait! :woohoo:. Hubby and I will be signing up for mixology. I loved that the last time. Any other plans will be day of if we feel like it and there is room left.

Hi everyone,
My husband, 18 yr old daughter, my other daughter, her husband and I are booked on this cruise. We are so excited to be going to CC twice! We are also excited to see the Magic! My daughter, husband and I have been on the Fantasy twice so we are looking forward to having a "new" Disney experience.
My daughter has put in a request for the FB group. I, however, do not have FB.

Welcome!!!

Hi there so happy for you:-) all that stress gone. I cannot wait! We close in 10 days! Then after or during the unpacking. I will start to pack my suitcase. I cannot wait! :woohoo:. Hubby and I will be signing up for mixology. I loved that the last time. Any other plans will be day of if we feel like it and there is room left.

I hope everything goes smoothly for you! Now we are starting to look for a new house or thinking about building one. We will probably see you at Mixology :woohoo:

We'll see you in Mixology too :-) !!!!

I'm not sure about anyone else, but October 20th can not get here soon enough. I am so prepared that if tomorrow was the day we set sail, I'd be ready to go. I spend so much time reading the boards and all the cruise reports that other DIS'ers post. Is anyone else as excited to the point of obsessed as I am?

I'm not sure about anyone else, but October 20th can not get here soon enough. I am so prepared that if tomorrow was the day we set sail, I'd be ready to go. I spend so much time reading the boards and all the cruise reports that other DIS'ers post. Is anyone else as excited to the point of obsessed as I am? dde01

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I'm with yea!!!! I'm super excited too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter