10/20/2013 Disney Magic Miami Double Dip

What happens if we arrive at the terminal later than out PAT on out check in? Thanks!

No big deal if you arrive later! You will just check-in at the time you arrive. The PATs were instituted mainly to help with crowd control earlier in the day. Just be sure to be at the port before all aboard!

Started my FE stuff today, finally. Von comes home and says, "Since when are you crafty!?" Ha ha ha... Since now, I guess!

Breaking news! After two days of false negatives, we finally got a positive pregnancy result this morning! :) We went to the doctor to confirm, and it's official, we will be a traveling party of FOUR instead of three. Okay, okay, I don't know if belly-dwellers count, but humor me. ;) We're not announcing to Facebook or the public at large just yet since it's so early, but I figured this was a safe place to spill my news. I guess this takes me off the beer tasting roster, haha. I'll still come, I'll just bring a virgin cider. B)

Eva and Von, Congratulations

And, congrats to your little guy on becoming a big brother :yay:

Anni :)

Breaking news! After two days of false negatives, we finally got a positive pregnancy result this morning! :) We went to the doctor to confirm, and it's official, we will be a traveling party of FOUR instead of three. Okay, okay, I don't know if belly-dwellers count, but humor me. ;) We're not announcing to Facebook or the public at large just yet since it's so early, but I figured this was a safe place to spill my news. I guess this takes me off the beer tasting roster, haha. I'll still come, I'll just bring a virgin cider. B)

Congrats!
Not to be a downer, but will you be under the 24 weeks? I only ask, because when I was pregnant with our daughter in 2004 we had to move our sail date up earlier. I had to have a form signed by my doctor listing the number of weeks & my due date.
Things may have changed since 2004 also!

We actually planned the pregnancy around te cruise, haha! I will be 21 or 22 weeks around the time. I won't know for sure until the ultrasound. That is still a little further along than I had hoped, we got pregnant our very first try. But I'm not complaining, cause this Mama ain't gettin any younger, and we were going to call it quits if it didn't happen by December. I spoke to concierge, they said no documentation is necessary, but I will probably bring something just in case!

They have changed things, since my daughter then! I remember having to get a note signed by my doctor listing my due date, as well as the number of weeks pregnant. We ended up having to bump our cruise up by a month then.

Apparently they were having problems with HIPPA laws and patient privacy regulations, so now it's an honor system, you just check a box promising that you're not over 24 weeks. I'll bring my info anyhow because I'm a worry-wart, haha, but I got the same answer from several sources, so I feel good about it. I'm a thin girl, so my pregnant belly can look daunting, haha, I'm not taking any chances!

Was anyone else unable to book Palo brunch? Gone like the wind for us :confused3

They were all gone when I booked at exactly 105 days out at midnight. Actually there was one availability; we have no interest in the brunch. But when I went back to look a few minutes later just out of curiosity (and to post on here what was available), it was gone. They do hold some Palo reservations back, so check first thing when you board the ship!

We haven't been added to the FE yet ??? Is it closed ??

I believe we set the date at 75 days out (that's sometime in August, I believe). PM your info to TheBeadPirate. She will add you to the list!

Last night we got all checked in and booked Palo dinner for night two for the 2-night cruise to nowhere after this cruise (the second leg of our B2B). We are doing Palo brunch on this cruise :) That Palo dinner is our celebration of our last night as gold Castaway Club status :) 100 days until we board the Magic!!! Woo hoo!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

They were all gone when I booked at exactly 105 days out at midnight. Actually there was one availability; we have no interest in the brunch. But when I went back to look a few minutes later just out of curiosity (and to post on here what was available), it was gone. They do hold some Palo reservations back, so check first thing when you board the ship!

I believe we set the date at 75 days out (that's sometime in August, I believe). PM your info to TheBeadPirate. She will add you to the list!

I sent her a message a lil bit ago ... My daughter loves doing the FE don't want her to miss out !! Thanks

Double digits everyone!! 99 days :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

bliss.gif

Hi All, I apologize in advance for my next 6 postings( you need 10 to be able to PM someone, and I haven't reached that yet)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter