10/20/2013 Disney Magic Miami Double Dip

Now, does anyone know which nights are dress up and pirate night? :goodvibes

Hi! Pirate night will be the evening we depart Nassau, which is Night 4. I believe I remember hearing Night 3 is semi-formal night (which seems right since that is our day at sea). 10 days (well 9 really since I will be logging in at midnight) until I can book activities!
bliss.gif

Breaking news! After two days of false negatives, we finally got a positive pregnancy result this morning! :) We went to the doctor to confirm, and it's official, we will be a traveling party of FOUR instead of three. Okay, okay, I don't know if belly-dwellers count, but humor me. ;) We're not announcing to Facebook or the public at large just yet since it's so early, but I figured this was a safe place to spill my news. I guess this takes me off the beer tasting roster, haha. I'll still come, I'll just bring a virgin cider. B)

Breaking news! After two days of false negatives, we finally got a positive pregnancy result this morning! :) We went to the doctor to confirm, and it's official, we will be a traveling party of FOUR instead of three. Okay, okay, I don't know if belly-dwellers count, but humor me. ;) We're not announcing to Facebook or the public at large just yet since it's so early, but I figured this was a safe place to spill my news. I guess this takes me off the beer tasting roster, haha. I'll still come, I'll just bring a virgin cider. B)

Congratulations!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Congratulations!!! That is fantastic news! Hoping that everything is smooth sailing for you! :goodvibes

We've moved our sail dates to this cruise and are getting excited! We are also planning a B2B and staying on for the 2 night to nowhere. Anyone else?
Right now there are four of us-this may change.
We're looking forward to meeting y'all!

Tracey

PS-Is there a FB page for this group, too? :banana:

Welcome! It's going to be an amazing cruise!! There is indeed a Facebook page, but I don't think I can direct you there from my phone app that I'm using. I'm sure someone will steer you in the right direction! Or if you're blessed with patience, I know there's instructions buried in these pages somewhere! Happy to have you aboard!

Anybody want to start throwing out ideas for a name for our cruise? I was thinking something simple that highlights the first-post-dry-dock sailing, or the double dip. Or both, if someone is clever enough. Thoughts, anyone?

We just returned from the cruise to Greece on the Magic. The crew is excited about the coming changes. I did not see too many responses to a name for the cruise. Here is my input:

Magic Makeover Revealed

Magic Makeover Debut

Magical Makeover Debut with C.C. x 2

Alex

The roster just has my name. We are Carolyn and Alex. Would the person doing the FE list please put us on the list, cabin 6574. Thanks.

We've moved our sail dates to this cruise and are getting excited! We are also planning a B2B and staying on for the 2 night to nowhere. Anyone else?
Right now there are four of us-this may change.
We're looking forward to meeting y'all!

Tracey

PS-Is there a FB page for this group, too? :banana:

Hi and Welcome Aboard!

The Facebook group page can be found here.

As for the B2B on the 2-night cruise immediately following our 5-night, Silverfox and her family will be on that one as well. (Her husband runs the Disney Cruise Line Blog website.) So jealous of all of you going on that little 2-nighter following ours!

Hey Y'all! I am one of the four DISmoms who recently moved our cruise to this one (including the 2nt. following this one). travelgal2 is my friend Tracey and the four of us met on the meet thread for our June 2012 cruise! It is crazy trying to get the four of us from different states, with different jobs and schedules together. It is a REALLY big deal for us to have this trip!
So glad to get to know you all!

Michelle :cool2:

Hi !!!

Just booked our 5 day cruise !!!!
We have done a few of the 3 day cruises on the dream and can't wait to do this 5 day !!!

We are celebrating our anniversary and my daughters birthday she is turning 11 !!

We would like to join the FE

Angela Battaglia
Mark Battaglia
Angelina Battaglia (11)

We are in cabin 2128

Soooooo excited :cheer2::cheer2:

Would you please add karen and nancy to fb? We also changed rooms we are in 7062. All 4 of us.
Thanks

connie
connieosci

Can u please add us to the FE ??

Angela Battaglia
Mark Battaglia
Angelina Battaglia age 11

We are celebrating our anniversary and Angelina is celebrating her 11 th bday !!

The roster just has my name. We are Carolyn and Alex. Would the person doing the FE list please put us on the list, cabin 6574. Thanks.

Hey Alex! I believe you guys are already on the list with that stateroom. To be certain, PM TheBeadPirate.

Hey Y'all! I am one of the four DISmoms who recently moved our cruise to this one (including the 2nt. following this one). travelgal2 is my friend Tracey and the four of us met on the meet thread for our June 2012 cruise! It is crazy trying to get the four of us from different states, with different jobs and schedules together. It is a REALLY big deal for us to have this trip!
So glad to get to know you all!

Michelle :cool2:

Hi! Welcome Aboard! Sounds like you have a nice group traveling together!

Hi !!!

Just booked our 5 day cruise !!!!
We have done a few of the 3 day cruises on the dream and can't wait to do this 5 day !!!

We are celebrating our anniversary and my daughters birthday she is turning 11 !!

We would like to join the FE

Angela Battaglia
Mark Battaglia
Angelina Battaglia (11)

We are in cabin 2128

Soooooo excited :cheer2::cheer2:

Hi Angela! Welcome Aboard! A 5-day cruise will be so much more relaxing than the 3-day you are accustomed too. I remember taking my first 3+ day and was like, "Wow, why didn't I do that before?" LOL Nice to see you all with us!

Be sure to PM your FE information to TheBeadPirate. She is the keeper of the list. :)

Would you please add karen and nancy to fb? We also changed rooms we are in 7062. All 4 of us.
Thanks

connie
connieosci

Hi Connie! The more the merrier! I believe TheBeadPirate still has you listed in your old room. Be sure to PM your updated info to her.

We are getting closer and closer to the cruise! :cheer2:

So I was just looking. It looks like Sept 7th is the end of the last cruise before dry dock. Do you think they will post pics as things get done? Or is there a web cam?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Welcome all you lovely newcomers!! Great to have you with us! And Bonniec, I think BOTH of those predictions are likely. I am expecting video updates, pictures, and a few unintentional leaks! ;)-

No cabanas as I suspected would be the case. Not a huge deal for us, but would have liked to try one out.

I did get our Palo dinner reservation though for the date and time we wanted! Yay! And Exotic Rasul has been booked...not sure we will keep that, but I would really really like to try that out!

And interesting enough, this was the first time I could go through the online check-in, port arrival time and all, at midnight. In the past I have had to log in at 3 a.m. EST to do that piece. Now I won't have to stay up all night! Yippee!

If anyone is interested in sharing a Family Cabana they have reserved for either day or both, we are a family of 3. Myself, husband, and Daughter (15). We would be happy to share the cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter