• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10/2/2011 Disney Dream 4nt

Hi -- my family is going to be sailing on the Oct. 2nd Disney Dream cruise. We are first-time cruisers and this is my first time on the boards. It will be my husband and me, as well as my daughter Katie (8), son Cooper (6) and daughter Ava (4).

Is it too late to add our names to the FE list? We would love to participate if possible...

Hi -- my family is going to be sailing on the Oct. 2nd Disney Dream cruise. We are first-time cruisers and this is my first time on the boards. It will be my husband and me, as well as my daughter Katie (8), son Cooper (6) and daughter Ava (4).

Is it too late to add our names to the FE list? We would love to participate if possible...

Not too late at all! I have added you to the list, but still need your room number whenever you get it.

Welcome aboard!

Happy 4th of July fellow cruisers

Hope everyone has a happy and safe one.

:surfweb:

A few questions......are we going to close the FE group at some point? Also, will it be broken up into groups? The last one I was on was broken into 3rds......It is almost here!

A few questions......are we going to close the FE group at some point? Also, will it be broken up into groups? The last one I was on was broken into 3rds......It is almost here!

Yeah, we have discussed closing out the FE list at different times. What does everyone think? I was thinking at like the 30 day mark...does that give everyone enough time? Thoughts??

As for breaking it up...never done that before. I was planning on doing stuff for everyone.

Yeah, we have discussed closing out the FE list at different times. What does everyone think? I was thinking at like the 30 day mark...does that give everyone enough time? Thoughts??

As for breaking it up...never done that before. I was planning on doing stuff for everyone.

I've only ever done one FE before however; it was broken up into 3 groups, I believe. About 12 cabins each. Depending on final tally, it may be a big undertaking to do for all cabins. What is everyone's thought?

When it was broken up, it was done in order of floor......to make it easier for deliveries.

What is the current cabin tally of those participating?

I was just in Port Canaveral a week ago and had dinner at FishLips waterfront restaurant just as Dream was leaving port. Everyone stopped and ran to the rails as it went by. Dolphins were playing in the bow-wave -- "surfing" ahead of the ship.

It was spectacular and everyone applauded when the horn sounded as it left the channel.

I took some great pictures! Can't wait to board her in just 2 and a half months!

I was just in Port Canaveral a week ago and had dinner at FishLips waterfront restaurant just as Dream was leaving port. Everyone stopped and ran to the rails as it went by. Dolphins were playing in the bow-wave -- "surfing" ahead of the ship.

It was spectacular and everyone applauded when the horn sounded as it left the channel.

I took some great pictures! Can't wait to board her in just 2 and a half months!

That had to be great to see it going watching it leave port. I can't wait to sail either. That is why I watch the camara. I feel like I am there. This will be are 6th Disney Cruise and I have never scene the Dolphins. I am hoping I get to see some on this cruise. I really want to.

:surfweb:

I've only ever done one FE before however; it was broken up into 3 groups, I believe. About 12 cabins each. Depending on final tally, it may be a big undertaking to do for all cabins. What is everyone's thought?

When it was broken up, it was done in order of floor......to make it easier for deliveries.

What is the current cabin tally of those participating?

At this point we have 11 cabins on the list total. (It is listed on post #79) So, I kinda think we are at a pretty reasonable number. We may have some more add on, I suppose...but I feel like we are pretty good.

Also, I will put together a document for everyone to print once we are locked in that will make it easy to deliver.

Hello Everyone!
Can't believe we are getting so close!! :cool1:
I haven't been on in forever, and just wanted to say hello.
Anyone else sailing with boys? I have 4 boys ages 14, 12, 5, and almost 3. REALLY trying to get my 2 yr old potty trained in time for the cruise!!! He will be w/in weeks of 3rd bday, so from my understanding if he is potty trained he can go to the kids club instead of nursery. Hope we are successful!!!

I can't believe we are only 2 & 1/2 months away from our Dream vacation! We camped last month at Jetty Park and watched her leave the port. Brought tears to my eyes!!!! Disney is the best::MickeyMo We have started gathering special things for the Fish Extender and hope to get started this week on making it. So Excited!!!! Happy planning to all my fellow cruisers!

At this point we have 11 cabins on the list total. (It is listed on post #79) So, I kinda think we are at a pretty reasonable number. We may have some more add on, I suppose...but I feel like we are pretty good.

Also, I will put together a document for everyone to print once we are locked in that will make it easy to deliver.

That is reasonable.....how about a private face book page for the group? Our last Dis group did this, it was fun to see photo's, get to know each other before the cruise etc.

Hello Everyone!
Can't believe we are getting so close!! :cool1:
I haven't been on in forever, and just wanted to say hello.
Anyone else sailing with boys? I have 4 boys ages 14, 12, 5, and almost 3. REALLY trying to get my 2 yr old potty trained in time for the cruise!!! He will be w/in weeks of 3rd bday, so from my understanding if he is potty trained he can go to the kids club instead of nursery. Hope we are successful!!!

My oldest will be 14, my youngest 6 (both boys). My middle is our girl, 9.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter