• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10/2/2011 Disney Dream 4nt

We just booked this cruise! (Well, we just MOVED to this cruise anyway--we were on 9/25 and pushed back a week to meet friends at Disney post-cruise).

This will be our 4th Disney cruise--we were on the 11 day Christmas cruise which was fantastic. Four days is gonna seem so short after that!! Looking forward to experiencing the Dream--this is a sweepstakes win so having some one else pay for it makes it even sweeter :)

Me 46
DH 43
DD 9
DD 7

We just booked this cruise! (Well, we just MOVED to this cruise anyway--we were on 9/25 and pushed back a week to meet friends at Disney post-cruise).

This will be our 4th Disney cruise--we were on the 11 day Christmas cruise which was fantastic. Four days is gonna seem so short after that!! Looking forward to experiencing the Dream--this is a sweepstakes win so having some one else pay for it makes it even sweeter :)

Me 46
DH 43
DD 9
DD 7

Welcome Aboard!

How incredible to have won a sweepstakes for your cruise! If I could please have just a bit of THAT luck!!

Yeah--it's pretty great. Not only do we get the cruise for four in an oceanview, we get flight, air to ground transfers, and even tips :)

However, the DH is wondering how this free vacation is ending up getting so expensive--now that we're adding DC, MNSSHP and a resort stay. :thumbsup2

We are going on this cruise also. I am interested in joining in on the FE. There will be myself,DH,DD11,DD8,& DD2(almost 3). I am new to this website and am enjoying reading everyones memories they have made on the Disney Dream. Can't wait!!!! We sailed on the magic in 2006 and the wonder in 2007 and knew nothing about FE. My girls will love it! Is there somewhere I need to sign up for the FE? When will we know the total of cabins participating? Our stateroom is 6683. Thank you, Cheryl:dance3:

Hi Betty!

We'll be there with you. My wife, my little man and I will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary on Dream. :)

Can't wait!

Really starting to get excited now. I popped on Disboards today to check something and looked at my countdown timer... only 3 months and 3 weeks to go??! Holy cow!

(What's worse is that we have 2 non-Disney summer vacations between now and then! I really loaded up the summer apparently -- headed to Cocoa Beach in June, Big Cedar Lodge in Branson, MO, in July)

Hey yensid,
Do you happen to know if your neices received their letter from my daughters? Your mother and I were trying to get them somewhat acquainted before the cruise. We sent it months ago and have had no reply. I sent your mom a personal message to ask if they got it but got no reply. It looks like you're on here way more often, so I thought i'd ask you. Thanks. -tara

I cant believe its only 114 days away!!! Has the FE list been finalized yet? I am getting way over excited!!!

Hey yensid,
Do you happen to know if your neices received their letter from my daughters? Your mother and I were trying to get them somewhat acquainted before the cruise. We sent it months ago and have had no reply. I sent your mom a personal message to ask if they got it but got no reply. It looks like you're on here way more often, so I thought i'd ask you. Thanks. -tara

Hey,
Let me find out. I have been so crazy busy lately I am behind on my DIS board duties! I am seriously going to need this vacation come 3 months from now...

Anyway, my sister and nieces are here in Texas right now...so let me get on it with them this weekend.

Hi Everyone!

I will be on that cruise to! I to can not waite. It will be me, DH and DS.

Is any one going to Disney to?

We will be there the day before the cruise and 3 days after.

I so need a vacation.

flo
:surfweb:

regarding the FE's, i'd vote for keeping the FE seperate from the b2b's. seems to me it could get complicated. they won't want to do all of thier gifts the first week, so it would really just be our folks giving them extra gifts, right? how many families have signed up? roughly how many kids? do we have enough to make it festive without the b2bs?

We are going on this cruise also. I am interested in joining in on the FE. There will be myself,DH,DD11,DD8,& DD2(almost 3). I am new to this website and am enjoying reading everyones memories they have made on the Disney Dream. Can't wait!!!! We sailed on the magic in 2006 and the wonder in 2007 and knew nothing about FE. My girls will love it! Is there somewhere I need to sign up for the FE? When will we know the total of cabins participating? Our stateroom is 6683. Thank you, Cheryl:dance3:

I got you guys added to the list! Sorry for the delay...work keeps getting in the way. Definately ready for a vacation!

The list of those who have said they want to participate in the Fish Extender so far is on post #79.

Let me know if I have missed anyone so far.

Not sure if it matters however; I am listed twice. It should be Ken, Kim, Quentin, Jolicia and Antonio....Keith, Paulette, Emelina.

I am sure we will set up a meeting as we get closer. I can start making the list if you guys want. I guess if I start it on a post now it will always be on an early page as we go forward and the thread grows. PM me your info and I will add it to the list. So here goes:

Yensid1222 & Disneymom7851
Scott
DM Diane
DN Brooke 5
DN Kylie 3
Rm. GTY

nlginny
Ginny
Quentin
Amber
Madison
Rm. 6670

Disney Cajun Man
Will
Joanne
Rm. 7518

tarantim
Tara
DH Tim
DD Maggie 5
DD Annie 3
DN Cal 7
Rm. 5676

quentina
Kim
Kim
Quentin 14
Jolicia 9
Antonio 7
Rm. 7674

Keith
Paulette
Emelina 9
Rm. GTY

scrubnurse
Simona
DH Mike
DS 14
DS 12
Rm. 10038

DM
DF
DS 5
DS 2
Rm. 10040

MythicalBee
Brian
Brooke
DS 4 1/2 Troy
DS 2 Fritz (one week shy of 3) at time of cruise
Rm. 10026

cjfruit
Cheryl
DH
DD 11
DD 8
DD 2
Rm. 6683

Hi Everyone!

I was able to book excrsions and that at the 105 day yesterday. I tried for Palo Brunch and they only had 1 or 2 people left and I need three. I booked the jet ski for DH and DS and a manicure ( I think I deserve it). Stell looking into the seak lion in Nassau.

Did any one else get to book and if you did what did you book?

Have a great day! Only 104 more days.!:woohoo::woohoo:

:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter