10/2/2011 Disney Dream 4nt

Here I am Michelle...finally! I wanted to get our deposit down before I posted. Anyway, we are all booked. It will be my family of 5, 3 DD's 17, 12 and 7 at time of travel and my DH. We will be meeting up with my brother and his family and some friends from home once we get to Florida. I'm really excited to do the new ship! :cool1: We have connecting cat. 11a's on deck 9. We will be doing a b2b too! :cool1:

Moving this thread to the meets section where it belongs.

Thank you JillJill for moving it!

TestTrackBoy...what is a cat. 00T? I thought I knew the categories. I know it's a one bedroom, but what is the 00 for, location? Are you on the Magic right now?

You are welcome. If someone from this sailing can add the link in the 2011 Dream Sailings sticky that would be great. That way irishcowboy can add the link to this thread in that thread.

I am confused, I asked Irish cowboy to post this in his thread..I made a post over there with this link...unsure the request.:confused3

TestTrackBoy---see ur booked on the Maiden Voyage of the Dream---we expect a full report about it..u know that right...LOL

Thank you JillJill for moving it!

TestTrackBoy...what is a cat. 00T? I thought I knew the categories. I know it's a one bedroom, but what is the 00 for, location? Are you on the Magic right now?

It's a one bedroom, the sheet just says 00T for some reason. I am on the Magic right now.

TestTrackBoy---see ur booked on the Maiden Voyage of the Dream---we expect a full report about it..u know that right...LOL

You got it! Live updates to the extreme!:banana:

TestTrackBoy...has everyone on the Magic forgotten that you lost a day and made the best of it? What an adventure for you guys! Did you go to Epcot on Saturday? I hope you make in and out of CC tomorrow!

TestTrackBoy...has everyone on the Magic forgotten that you lost a day and made the best of it? What an adventure for you guys! Did you go to Epcot on Saturday? I hope you make in and out of CC tomorrow!

The cruise went very well! We made it into Castaway fine and the weather wasn't even that bad. I made the best out of our "6 night" cruise by booking three more...:cool1:

We are going on the cruise. It will be myself, DF, our kids, who will be DS 14, DS 12, DD 8. We will have 2 staterooms. And the big news....we are getting married on the cruise!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Congrats Patty!! That is sooo awesome!! Well Welcome Aboard!! We are gonna have so much fun!!

Michelle

OK OK, so I am not on this cruise with you guys, but I just thought I would still check in and see what you guys were chatting about:) I know you will all have fun and enjoy the new ship.

pls5286 weren't you suppose to go on the October 3, 2009 Western with us? Its just that I thought I remembered seeing your name on our thread. Congratulations on getting married on the ship....how fun!!!!:bride::goodvibes

Alright, that's all I got, so I will say goodnight:)

Congratulations Patty! How exciting to be getting married on the Dream. We will be sailing with you. It will be me, DH and DD (11).

Happy planning!

Terri

Hey all!! Just checking in to say Hi! My SIL and family are now booked----Lori's Dis name is MOther2Piglet. She doesn't get on much cause no computer at home, she goes to my inlaws to use it but she is hoping to be on here more since she didn't get to for our last cruise together.

Robin---you know you wanna be on this cruise with us!!! Dreamers--Robin is bailing and goin RCCL--tisk tisk!! She should come with us huh? Robin if you are gonna lurk, you must book...that's the rules!!!

Well I have to work today...yuck yuck! I try and think cruise cruise everyday at work! I will chit chat later!

Michelle

Good Morning veryone! I have never done the shorter cruises and I am doing a B2B but do the shorter cruises name their thread too? Any ideas? Ok so I am off to get the kids ready for school and to work for me....Hope you all have a great day!

Good Evening.

I had Milliepie make somethings for me and I wanted to share with you.....maybe some cute magnets will remind us of what we are SOOO looking forward to!

0826AR_0492DZ_Finale_JPG_36202_main.jpg

_Im_Going_Cruising_on_a_Disney.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter