10/17/2010 Wonder Cruise

If you check out pg4 Lornak has been compiling a list. She has posted that she would be away for a week at WDW and would update the list when she returns. There have been a couple of posts since the last update giving cabin #'s, etc.

Hey, everyone.... I am back and working on updating the FE list. I have posted all the changes to the list on page 4. So, if you see some information missing from your family, please PM it to me when you have a chance!!

GratefulParrot will update the spreadsheet and then we will e-mail out what we have so far. We are close to being complete but not quite!! I am going to send out PMs to everyone we still need info from. Hopefully that will get us what we need!!

I saw lots of DCL buses this week! It made me even more excited for our cruise!! It will be here before we know it!!! :)

Looked at the list and realized I did not include cabin numbers and as was pointed out earlier, I have misspelled my nephew's name. It is actually, Clayton and he is mortified I said he was 10 because he will be 11 in November and thinks I should have said 11 since it is so close.:confused3

Our cabins are: Tiggerish 1 = 5020; Tiggerish 2 = 5022; and, Tiggerish 3 = 5024

Looked at the list and realized I did not include cabin numbers and as was pointed out earlier, I have misspelled my nephew's name. It is actually, Clayton and he is mortified I said he was 10 because he will be 11 in November and thinks I should have said 11 since it is so close.:confused3

Our cabins are: Tiggerish 1 = 5020; Tiggerish 2 = 5022; and, Tiggerish 3 = 5024

Ok, no worries! Clayton is now spelled correctly AND he is 11 years old!!! :goodvibes

Thanks for straightening me out and double thanks from Clayton. I tried to tell him not be in such a rush but like most children he is anxious to be considered "grown up".

If you check out pg4 Lornak has been compiling a list. She has posted that she would be away for a week at WDW and would update the list when she returns. There have been a couple of posts since the last update giving cabin #'s, etc.

Thanks. I found it. It's on page 13 for me. But it's post #51 if anyone else was looking.

Sorry, I should have given the post #. Guess I made the right decision to not volunteer to keep track of the list. LOL

Quick question for the children-impaired....:confused3

I have all of my FE gifts done, except for the infant girls. Any suggestions? I am drawing a complete blank.

Thanks!!

Bethie

Quick question for the children-impaired....:confused3

I have all of my FE gifts done, except for the infant girls. Any suggestions? I am drawing a complete blank.

Thanks!!

Bethie

I've done small soft toys for the two infant girls, just hoping their older siblings aren't disappointed with their gifts which aren't toys!! We leave for Florida and the first part of our trip to WDW SSR in 8 days - all SOOOOOooooooo excited:banana: Think I am pretty well organised - finish up work tomorrow (woo hoo) so lots of time for final preparations!!

Well, I've been lurking on this board for a long time, gathering info for our first cruise, but never even realized this post was here - so here goes, Myself, DW and DD6 (turning 7 on Castaway Cay) are taking our first ever cruise, and it's only 2 weeks away! Now I have to go back and read all 17 pages of this thread... :)

Hey guys. I'm finishing up the spreadsheet for Lorna. She has been sending me all the PM updates and I have added all of them. What we are missing from the final is Lahmanfam05's email address and all info for WhitneyDanielle (cabin, names, email). Other than that it is complete. Jathanis posted after our agreed cut-off time, but that's the group or Lorna's decision to add them to the list. If that's the case, I need all their info.

I'm still working on deck diagrams with our cabin numbers, but I've been dealing with a poison/bacterial infections for the past 2 1/2 weeks. I ran ethernet cable under my church and something got me. The docs took a bunch of skin biopsys yesterday. It's had me kinda side tracked from the cruise stuff. I think the latest round of steroids and anti-bacterial meds are working finally, because the bit areas are diminishing. I'll have the stiches from the biopsys taken out 2 days before the cruise. Sucks huh?.

I'm still working on deck diagrams with our cabin numbers, but I've been dealing with a poison/bacterial infections for the past 2 1/2 weeks. I ran ethernet cable under my church and something got me. The docs took a bunch of skin biopsys yesterday. It's had me kinda side tracked from the cruise stuff. I think the latest round of steroids and anti-bacterial meds are working finally, because the bit areas are diminishing. I'll have the stiches from the biopsys taken out 2 days before the cruise. Sucks huh?.
[/QUOTE]
Greg, that sounds awful, hopefully you will feel much better in 2 weeks time when we sail :flower3:

Hey guys. I'm finishing up the spreadsheet for Lorna. She has been sending me all the PM updates and I have added all of them. What we are missing from the final is Lahmanfam05's email address and all info for WhitneyDanielle (cabin, names, email). Other than that it is complete. Jathanis posted after our agreed cut-off time, but that's the group or Lorna's decision to add them to the list. If that's the case, I need all their info.
Would Jathanis like to join the FE? I didn't notice that in the post? I'm happy for a late entry to the group but would need to know pretty soon as we leave for Florida next week :cool1:

Would Jathanis like to join the FE? I didn't notice that in the post? I'm happy for a late entry to the group but would need to know pretty soon as we leave for Florida next week :cool1:

Nope, I'll pass on the FE bit, as I'm not even sure what that is yet - I was just excited to see so many people on this board that will be on the same cruise as us! Thanks for the offer, but I'm already so overwhelmed planning this cruise that I'll leave that until the next one...:rolleyes1

Welcome aboard, Jathanis! We're happy to have you! Even though you aren't doing the FE, please stop by the Promendade Lounge at 3:00 PM on boarding day to meet some of your fellow cruisers!! We are doing a quick meet up at this time....!! :goodvibes

Nope, I'll pass on the FE bit, as I'm not even sure what that is yet - I was just excited to see so many people on this board that will be on the same cruise as us! Thanks for the offer, but I'm already so overwhelmed planning this cruise that I'll leave that until the next one...:rolleyes1

It took me quite a bit of time to get my head round the whole FE thing! You are probably right not to put more pressure on yourself as it does involve a fair bit of organising. It would be lovely to see you at the meet - my daughter Holly has just turned 7, it would be nice for her to meet a girl her age on the cruise. How exciting that she has a birthday on CC day princess:

Just noticed this smilie, sums up my life at the moment getting ready for our trip :laundy: lol

Hey everybody.

I'm not sure if everybody wanted this, but I definately needed to do something to make my FE journey easier. Especially since I've never been on a disney cruise before.

Anyhow, I took Tiggerish's idea of using deck plans to navigate my way around. I didn't use hers, but downloaded them from the Travelocity site. I modified each deck to show where the users cabins are. Along with the spreadsheet I sent to Lorna (who will send them out to you guys), I can cross check my spreadsheet with the deck drawing to figure out who is where (if that makes sense). Below are the image links to the modified plans.

Deck 2 http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/8526/wonderdeck2.jpg
Deck 5 http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8583/wonderdeck5.jpg
Deck 6 http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/8149/wonderdeck6.jpg
Deck 7 http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/5505/wonderdeck7.jpg
Deck 8 http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/2663/wonderdeck8.jpg

I double checked and think I have everyones there. The only one I know I'm missiing is WhitneyDanielle who hasn't answered Lorna's PMs.

If I screwed something up, let me know, I can fix it.

Greg (GratefulParrot)

Edit: I'm not sure I needed to state this, but our cabins are in LIGHT GREEN (which is DIS boards official color)

Hey everybody.

I'm not sure if everybody wanted this, but I definately needed to do something to make my FE journey easier. Especially since I've never been on a disney cruise before.

Anyhow, I took Tiggerish's idea of using deck plans to navigate my way around. I didn't use hers, but downloaded them from the Travelocity site. I modified each deck to show where the users cabins are. Along with the spreadsheet I sent to Lorna (who will send them out to you guys), I can cross check my spreadsheet with the deck drawing to figure out who is where (if that makes sense). Below are the image links to the modified plans.

Deck 2 http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/8526/wonderdeck2.jpg
Deck 5 http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8583/wonderdeck5.jpg
Deck 6 http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/8149/wonderdeck6.jpg
Deck 7 http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/5505/wonderdeck7.jpg
Deck 8 http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/2663/wonderdeck8.jpg

I double checked and think I have everyones there. The only one I know I'm missiing is WhitneyDanielle who hasn't answered Lorna's PMs.

If I screwed something up, let me know, I can fix it.

Greg (GratefulParrot)

Edit: I'm not sure I needed to state this, but our cabins are in LIGHT GREEN (which is DIS boards official color)

This is SO GREAT, GratefulParrot!! Thank you for doing this! I know it will be helpful to everyone as they deliver their gifts! :goodvibes

Love the deck plans Greg (GratefulParrot)!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!:worship: They are absolutely awesome (and saved many of us time). Just wanted to make sure you know you are appreciated not only for being the compiler of the list but providing the deck plans. I have been so busy with making sure all the last minute details for my daughter's wedding are taken care that I haven't had time to do deck plans for the FE.

It is exciting to be so close to our cruise date. I can't wait to be relaxing at sea away from every day life, just enjoying family and friends. party:

Welcome Jathanis! Hope your family has an awesome time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter