10/17/2010 Wonder Cruise

I was thinking the same thing. We have been working on our FE gifts and getting more excited every day. I would like to finish last minute purchases this weekend.
Has everyone received their cruise documents? Ours arrived Monday. Doing the countdown!

I was thinking the same thing. We have been working on our FE gifts and getting more excited every day. I would like to finish last minute purchases this weekend.
Has everyone received their cruise documents? Ours arrived Monday. Doing the countdown!

We haven't gotten ours yet. Considering we just changed the room on Sunday, it's probably just as well. Hopefully when they arrive they will have the new info.

Yes, yesterday was the official cut off date for our FE group! All of the cabins that are participating are listed on page 4. You can see that we still need some additional information for some of these travelers but it should give you a good overview of our final numbers.

If you are participating in the FE but haven't sent me your info, please do so! If you don't want it posted on the thread that is fine! You can PM me and I will add it to the master list (well, actually GratefulParrot will add it to the master list---yea!!!!).

I would also like everyone to PM me their e-mail address. That way I can send out the final list. E-mails will appear on the spreadsheets unless you would prefer to keep them private. Either way they won't be posted on the thread---only used among the group members!!

When I read about people getting their docs I know it is getting close!!!:banana:

Thanks to everyone who is sending me your e-mail addresses and other FE info!! Keep it coming!!

I am heading out to WDW tomorrow and will be off the boards for a week. So, I won't be updating during that time. But as soon as I am home I will update as necessary.

Have a great day! :goodvibes

Email sent for FE!

Cruise docs came yesterday!:banana: Although no mention of spooky/Halloween events or in room gift baskets along that theme.:confused3

Guess no adult costume fun this go round...:guilty:

Have a good weekend peeps!

Yahoo!!! We are under the 30 day mark. The excitement always increases from this point on. The days can't go fast enough now! But then, when those days finally get here, the days go waaayyyyy toooo fast. :sad2: Just another one of those little jokes life plays on you!

Just an fyi, found this on the main board.

Thank you for choosing a Disney Cruise Line vacation. *

I would be happy to assist with information regarding Halloween on the
ship.

Several “spooktacular” events will be taking place onboard. Events may
include:

*Family Trick or Treating
*Themed parties for children and teens
*Halloween Party with costume contest *

All Guests are invited to wear their best Halloween costumes; however,
we ask that you choose costumes which are not obstructive or offensive.
To avoid any disappointment or delay in your boarding process, we ask
that when considering costume options you refrain from bringing toys or
props that resemble guns, knives or other related implements, as these
items will not be permitted onboard.

The special activities noted above can be experienced on the following
sailings in 2010:

Disney Magic: October 23rd & October 30th
Disney Wonder: October 17th, October 21st, October 24th, October 28th,
October 31st.

Please check your Personal Navigator once onboard for other events,
times, and locations.

I hope this information has been helpful. *If you require further
assistance in planning your visit, please feel free to contact us.

ship.

include:

sailings in 2010:

October 31st.

times, and locations.

Oh, I could just cry! If I would have realized they'd be doing anything even remotely Halloween related, I would never have booked this date. I HATE Halloween! My daughter has a peanut allergy and Halloween is nothing but torture for her. Now she's going to be surrounded by events reminding her of how she is missing out. :sad1:

You know, we usually do a great job coping with this food allergy thing for most of the year, but Halloween is just the pits for kids like her. It's like rubbing salt into a wound - you know?

Oh, I could just cry! If I would have realized they'd be doing anything even remotely Halloween related, I would never have booked this date. I HATE Halloween! My daughter has a peanut allergy and Halloween is nothing but torture for her. Now she's going to be surrounded by events reminding her of how she is missing out. :sad1:

You know, we usually do a great job coping with this food allergy thing for most of the year, but Halloween is just the pits for kids like her. It's like rubbing salt into a wound - you know?

I understand, I to hate Halloween. I think it is second least favorite holiday behind Thanksgiving. I will just have to deal with it.

Sorry the activities are a challenge for your family.

I do have a question though- if you're doing the FE exchange is there a note for your DD allergy? Just asking since we were going add some candy to our FE idea. I'd hate to give ya'll something you'd just have to throw away.

No, actually, I hadn't. I looked through FE gifts other people had posted and it didn't seem like candy was given frequently. But I think I will have Lorna add it to our info. DD would be crushed if she could not have her FE's. She's putting a lot of work into the FE's we're giving out.

Thanks!

No, actually, I hadn't. I looked through FE gifts other people had posted and it didn't seem like candy was given frequently. But I think I will have Lorna add it to our info. DD would be crushed if she could not have her FE's. She's putting a lot of work into the FE's we're giving out.

Thanks!

I'll throw it on the spreadsheet I'm keeping for Lorna. Of course this mean I'll have to change my gift for her :(. Because one of my presents from Nashville definately contains nuts.

I'll throw it on the spreadsheet I'm keeping for Lorna. Of course this mean I'll have to change my gift for her :(. Because one of my presents from Nashville definately contains nuts.

You are sweet to change her FE instead of just skipping her. Truly, we appreciate it. :love: Like I said, most of the time we skip through life and it's not a big deal. But she is only 10, after all, and sometimes feels left out.

We definitely have added candy to our FE gifts. Guess we'll unpack and remove. Not sure what is a risk and what is not.

Anyone else out there in our group that have cabin assignments to add? We have completed our gifts and only have been able to mark a few with cabin numbers. I realize some may change before or at boarding but I would like to have something on all the gifts before we leave. We have different items included depending on if there are children and what ages are in each cabin.

Thanks......

We definitely have added candy to our FE gifts. Guess we'll unpack and remove. Not sure what is a risk and what is not.

If you've packed anything by the Tootsie company, dum dums, or anything from Wonka - we're good. Those are safe for people with peanut/nut allergies. Otherwise, we get everything else for her from Canada. They have great labeling and specifically keep manufacturing plants peanut/nut free. (I think I want to move there!)

Thanks for everyones thoughtfulness. :hug:

THanks for the info...This will be great for us! We are going to MNSSH after we get off the boat so packing costumes will be worth it now!!

ship.

include:

sailings in 2010:

October 31st.

times, and locations.

Oh my goodness how many posts do I have to have to send a PM so I can get the FE list? ! :) Can I just put my email on here and someone fwd it to me since lornak is OOT! I think
We are getting so excited to cruise and I am getting a little nervous! I feel like I've got TONS today!!

Oh my goodness how many posts do I have to have to send a PM so I can get the FE list? ! :) Can I just put my email on here and someone fwd it to me since lornak is OOT! I think
We are getting so excited to cruise and I am getting a little nervous! I feel like I've got TONS today!!

Its 10 posts, so you just need three more, anything will do to get to the 10, you can post hi 3 times if you want to so you can pm your info.

MouseinMelbourne, I think you may have mentioned the peanut allergy in an earlier post 'cause the FE list I first made for myself has a big red note to remember there is a peanut allergy. But thank you for the info "anything by the Tootsie company, dum dums, or anything from Wonka - we're good" since my church's kids program frequently asks for snack donations and I never knew what was safe to get and always ended up with the goldfish cracker snack bags which is safe but boring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter