10/15/2011 - Taking the West by Magic!

Just wanted to say that it was great meeting everyone, and I hope everyone had a fun time on our "mystery cruise."
Thanks to the brunch group for making it a very enjoyable time. Alex and I had a lot of fun getting to know all of you.
Hope everyone made it home safe and sound...and now, on to doing laundry!:scared1:

We just got back home today- what an amazing trip! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who did the FE with us. Sienna had so much fun getting the gifts out of the exentender everyday. It was really great meeting everyone and i hope to sail again soon with you. We are planning 2013....:woohoo:

@sonia: remember that day we saw each other by my door and i was so surprised? I was gonna ask you for directions but i couldnt remember what to ask you. Lol.

LOL I was surprised too - you caught me off guard because i was trying to leave you some pixie dust :lmao:

Just wanted to say that it was great meeting everyone, and I hope everyone had a fun time on our "mystery cruise."
Thanks to the brunch group for making it a very enjoyable time. Alex and I had a lot of fun getting to know all of you.
Hope everyone made it home safe and sound...and now, on to doing laundry!:scared1:

I know we had wished for more time in palo - i dont think 2hrs was enough to get to chat with everyone :rotfl2: What a small world - Mike grew up in Satellite beach where the both of you grew up near too - albeit many years earlier LOL :rotfl2:

Sonia

We just wanted to thank everyone for all the great FE gifts. We had such a great time and really enjoyed meeting all of you!

I know we had wished for more time in palo - i dont think 2hrs was enough to get to chat with everyone :rotfl2: What a small world - Mike grew up in Satellite beach where the both of you grew up near too - albeit many years earlier LOL :rotfl2:

Sonia

It is a small world. Hah. It was great talking to you guys and learning that, though. Now, we'll have to keep Hawaii in mind when we're given orders. :rotfl:

Just out of curiousity, did anyone get sick after the cruise? Alex and I are coughing and sneezing up a storm, which irritates me because I tried to so hard to stay healthy. Ah, well, a bunch of people on a boat together, it was kind of expected. :confused3

It is a small world. Hah. It was great talking to you guys and learning that, though. Now, we'll have to keep Hawaii in mind when we're given orders. :rotfl:

Just out of curiousity, did anyone get sick after the cruise? Alex and I are coughing and sneezing up a storm, which irritates me because I tried to so hard to stay healthy. Ah, well, a bunch of people on a boat together, it was kind of expected. :confused3

Nothing like that but on debarkation day my son woke up with a stomach bug that lasted 3 days. I'm just greatful it didn't happen earlier in the cruise because we would have had to keep him in the room...

I jokingly mentioned while enjoying the sub-tropical weather on the cruise that it would be snowing when we got home. The jokes on me! :laughing: We nearly got stranded at BWI, and caught a flight into Boston instead of our local airport. It took four hours to drive home (thanks for coming to get us, Dad) to a driveway covered in a foot of wet snow.:eek:

Who's ready for another cruise?

Thanks everyone for all your tips, support and camaraderie. Nicole and I enjoyed our Palo brunch, featuring "six degrees of separation from Melbourne, FL". I know I should have stopped and chatted more when I met you all on deck, but I am terribly shy in real life and I didn't want to intrude into anyone's valuable vacation time. I probably should have had more Bahama Mamas :)

The Wind in the Willows said:
The Mole never heard a word [the Water Rat] was saying. Absorbed in the new life he was entering upon, intoxicated with the sparkle, the ripple, the scents and the sounds and the sunlight, he trailed a paw in the water and dreamed long waking dreams.

Finally back, and somewhat back to normal.. at least we are back on west coast time... Thanks everyone for the super fun and cool FE gifts.. We had fun going through them again this weekend.... The kids enjoyed getting and delivering the goodies.

I hope everyone has a great Halloween...

I didn't get these done/figured out in time for the cruise, but here they are for scrapbooking. etc.

Crossing the Tropic of Cancer Certificate

Line Crossing Magnet
order-of-the-crab.gif

Gondolieri di Palo
gondolieri-layered.gif

I know I am totally late with this, but have been so busy since we got back. Just wanted to pop on (for those of you still watching this thread) and thank everyone for the great FE gifts. The kids loved coming back to the cabin and finding the little goodies. Some of you guys went all out...this was our first cruise so I didn't know what to give out or expect, and you all totally blew us away! I feel bad I didn't do more...

But, thanks again and it was great meeting you all at one point or another. Happy "future" Cruising!

Take care!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter