10/15/2011 - Taking the West by Magic!

I read your trip report, it was great! We absolutely love the Beach Club, won't stay anywhere else now, it's awesome to just walk over to Epcot and get baklava from Morocco! :banana:

Your wedding pictures were beautiful too, it looks like you guys had a great time!

Beach Club is definitely a great resort. I just loved all the bright colors of the buildings.

Sorry...I'm not too computer savvy...need help to find pictures? Can't wait to see the pictures and meet everyone! :banana:Renee

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=42568064#poststop

If you click on this link, it should take you to my post with my wedding photos.

Thanks Renee- looks like we will do it. Jen(Colorado)- said there were kids running all around, so now i feel comfortable going!

Thank you Colorado too!

Now that being said 23 days to go!!!!!!!!:banana::cool1::cheer2:party:

The tea party sounds like so much fun.
I cannot believe the cruise is only 23 days away! :eek:
Normally, I'm really good about buying things I need ahead of time, but I've been so busy lately that I don't even have all of Alex's and I's outfits yet! Since he's wearing his military uniform to formal night, he's got that covered, but Palo and Semi-formal, he has NOTHING to wear. :sad2:
I need to get on the ball!

Are we able to collect sand and shells from the beaches we visit on our cruise? Had a GREAT idea for another FE gift. Actually it was my DH's idea. Just a thought! P.S. Don't tell my husband, but my box for the FE gifts is huge. So glad we are driving. Especially since I last saw that it was going to be $400 a bag on airplanes. This is crazy. Don't know all the details, but the airlines are going to have to start being sensible. :confused3 Good luck to those who are flying. :confused:

Renee princess:

What I need to be doing....:laundy: but what I am doing...:surfweb:

LOVE your wedding pictures! How wonderful! Sorry it rained. You were and are so beautiful. Can't wait. I know I was calm until I saw the 1 month ticker and now I'm panicking.

Renee

Beach Club is definitely a great resort. I just loved all the bright colors of the buildings.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=42568064#poststop

If you click on this link, it should take you to my post with my wedding photos.

The tea party sounds like so much fun.
I cannot believe the cruise is only 23 days away! :eek:
Normally, I'm really good about buying things I need ahead of time, but I've been so busy lately that I don't even have all of Alex's and I's outfits yet! Since he's wearing his military uniform to formal night, he's got that covered, but Palo and Semi-formal, he has NOTHING to wear. :sad2:
I need to get on the ball!

Are we able to collect sand and shells from the beaches we visit on our cruise? Had a GREAT idea for another FE gift. Actually it was my DH's idea. Just a thought! P.S. Don't tell my husband, but my box for the FE gifts is huge. So glad we are driving. Especially since I last saw that it was going to be $400 a bag on airplanes. This is crazy. Don't know all the details, but the airlines are going to have to start being sensible. :confused3 Good luck to those who are flying. :confused:

Renee princess:

What I need to be doing....:laundy: but what I am doing...:surfweb:

They ask that you not remove sand or shells from CC, now, having said that, we do have a little collection of tiny shells from there :rolleyes1

$400 a bag?!! huh, where? who???

It's actually only on international flights, for bags between 70 and 100 pounds.

Oh...so glad...just heard a snippet...while running through the den doing clothes.

Airlines....they have to give everyone a break! Ridiculous.

About the sand....o.k. I may have to change up my gift a little. :-)

Renee

They ask that you not remove sand or shells from CC, now, having said that, we do have a little collection of tiny shells from there :rolleyes1

It's actually only on international flights, for bags between 70 and 100 pounds.

Is it too late to order one red and one black? If so, can you tell me where you ordered them from?

Cayley (Janet) unfortunately I have already put the order in on Monday morning - but I did order another set of red (JUST IN CASE) So I can set aside two red for you? :cheer2:

That leaves me with 22 red pom poms left - any other takers?

Sonia

What is everyone's plans for the GC? I am still debating, was going to do the turtle farm but trip advisor has mixed reviews:confused3 it's hard to find something b/c most of the DCL excursions were for over the age of 3. And we have already done stingray city- I loved it!

Our other plan was to take a taxi to 7 mile beach- now i hear that there are several spots on the beach to go to. Sea Grape, Royal Palms and Tiki beach. Has anyone been to any of them? If so how was it?

We havent decided on anything yet...:confused3

Sonia

I am definitely going to try as soon as I can whether we can at the dock or once we are on board. Both of my girls and I want to go.

Once you get on board, you and your DH will need to split up. One will go to guest services for tickets to the tea party and the other will go to get your palo brunch set up.

Sonia

I know :confused3 I'm afraid I'll miss all the excitement, while I'm at guest services. No offense, but I'm afraid if I sent Jeff to do it....it will be all messed up. :rotfl2: Plus I wanted to decorate the room for the kids's birthday's before they went the room. I wish I could be two places at once. :laughing:

Renee

Once you get on board, you and your DH will need to split up. One will go to guest services for tickets to the tea party and the other will go to get your palo brunch set up.

Sonia

Cayley (Janet) unfortunately I have already put the order in on Monday morning - but I did order another set of red (JUST IN CASE) So I can set aside two red for you? :cheer2:

Sonia

Well lucky me that you ordered a set "just in case". We'll definately go with the 2 red. Thank you very much!!

Sonia
I'll take two. Thank you :)

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Momtylerashley(Renee) - 2 (1 red & 1 black)

Onkel Hans - 4 (2 red & 2 black)

LySand (Lynn) - 4 (2 red & 2 black)

Mousemadness (Monica) - 4 (2 red & 2 black)

dizpat (Denise) - 6 (3 red & 3 black)

tinkerbelx (Dara) - 4 (2 red & 2 black)

CDF (Jennifer) - 2 (1 red & 1 black)

ivet (me - Sonia) - 4 (2 red & 2 black) .......

Atheneze (Alexandria) - 2 (1 red & 1 black)

The Browns (Terra)- 8 (4 red & 4 black)

dkfajr1 (Gina) - 6 (3 red & 3 black)

Becker5 (Lisa) - 2 (1 red & 1 black)

Cayley (Janet) - 2 red

Cindy 8944 (Cindy) - 2 red

20 red still avail

Total = 52 pom poms waving around at the sail away party :woohoo: and Pirate nightpirate:!!

Sonia :cheer2:

I am curious if any will bring a laptop? I am wondering how I will empty the photos from my camera without one, but don't feel like lugging it with either.

Opinions?

I am curious if any will bring a laptop? I am wondering how I will empty the photos from my camera without one, but don't feel like lugging it with either.

Opinions?

First off..hey look at all those great pict of your family

Not bringing a lap top, bringing an extra sd card for more pictures.

Sonia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter