10-14-2006 Cruisetoberfest IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping to page 1. Hope all are well. I finally broke down and bought a laptop. Kind of wierd to use it but at least I can have a computer at home.

ARLO2 said:
Bumping to page 1. Hope all are well. I finally broke down and bought a laptop. Kind of wierd to use it but at least I can have a computer at home.
Neat we have been thinking of getting one also..
Some day !!

I haven't had much time to play here or "there." I have been so busy getting ready for marathon. It will be over in January and I hope then to be able to get to looking into things more.

Love that dog pic in the siggie.

Morning everyone.

Tiger Lily--- Good luck in the marathon. I have been so busy that I have hardly even had time to get to the gym and miss going.

Forgot to say hi to Arlene. Congratulations on the new laptop.

Nancy

Hi Arlene.......haven't heard from you in a while. I think of you every time i watch Nip/Tuck......don't you just LOVE that show! Tonight is the finale and it's supposed to be a good one. I think we find out who the Carver is. Last week the coming attractions hinted at the fact that it might be Liz?!?!? NO WAY!

Here it is, December 21, and as I shivered out in the yard trying to get the puppy to potty in below freezing temps, I remembered that one year ago today, I awoke to 70 degrees, walked out on the verandah and had a miraculous view of Castaway Cay. The sun was warm that day, the breeze was light and although Steve and I thought the water was cool, the boys spent the entire day in the crystal blue waters building sand castles and having a blast. Although last year we skipped Christmas....oh sure, I bought and sent gifts and cards, but didn't decorate or bake.... it was still a WONDERFUL way to spend the Holidays. This year I am deep in the trenches of the Holiday Hussle. There is SO much going on between activities at school and parties with friends and shopping and baking and next will be traveling to see friends and family. So if you don't hear from me for a few days at a time, never fear! I have not forgotten my cruise buddies! I think of you often, even if I don't post. Please take a moment to stop amongst the hecticness of the holidays and give thanks for what we have. I wish you all a WONDERful, MAGICal, and Blessed Holiday Season!!!

Good Morning All,

Thought we best get back to page one.....

Everyone have a Joyous Christmas..

Hi Everyone!
Just got home from work and ready to RELAX! We've been busy, but its been fun with all the pre-Christmas babies being born! We take their pictures in a Christmas stocking that they get to keep. Too cute!!! :goodvibes
Anyway, I'm off for the holidays and wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas! Safe travels and God Bless!

Laura :flower:

Jeanne:

Nip/Tuck was great!!!!!What a bunch of twists and turns. They definetely made it look like it was liz but not surprised but was surprised it was
Quentin.

Hope everyone is having a great holiday-

Arlene

We (boyfriend and I) just booked our 2nd Disney cruise as our christmas present. We will be on the 10/14 Magic cruise. Found this thread and wanted to say hi to everyone and can't wait. One of the great things for me all year when I am having a bad day is to figure out how long it is till our next trip to WDW or now till the cruise. Sure makes everything just a little better. Read a lot of the thread-not all--sure sounds like it's going to be a great group of people going. We just got back from celebrating our bdays at WDW earlier this month and it was even more fun bc of all the great stuff I found on this site. Anyways, can't wait and curious as to how this cruisetoberfest thing came to be. We have second seating on board and are on deck 5.

Happy Birthday Kim!
aynastasia - welcome!
Hope everybody is enjoying this festive time.
Wendy

Happy Birthday, Kim!

Welcome Aynastasia! You have signed up to sail with a really great group of people. When our listmeister (Viking) returns, you can give him some more info and he will add you to our roster. Look forward to learning more about you!

Happy Birthday Kim

Welcome Aynastasia and Happy Belated Birthdays to both you and your boyfriend. When were you at WDW this month? Several of us were there also and some celebrated their birthdays there.

With the holidays we haven't been posting very much, but ask away any questions you might have.

Nancy

Welcome Anyastasia. Happy Holidays to all. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter