10-13 yr. old girls going on the May 24, 2003 western cruise on the Disney Magic

itsmylife

Earning My Ears
I am looking for a girl around 12 years old to hang out with who is going on the May 24, 2003 western cruise on the Disney Magic.

[COLOR=dark-blue]Also I would like to contact Newhampshire family of 4 because my parents told me about the cruise. I am sorry we didn't get to meet you. Maybe we could set a place to meet on the ship.[/COLOR]

I :)like photography, I :)like to read, and I :)love hanging out with my friends! :) ;) :p
:bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

:wave: :sunny: :earsgirl: :earsgirl::cool:

Hi :D It's my second disney cruise also! :D :earsgirl: :DIts to bad we won't be in the same groups, but maybe we could still meet anyway. My cousins are going on the trip with us they are 11, 9, and 7. I cannot wait for the cruise either! My parents had booked the trip last year but they didn't tell us untill a couple of weeks ago. I wonder how they managed to keep it a secret from me and my sister all that time!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Hey i'm the family you were looking for.... I sent you an email telling you about myself...can't wait to meet you. ttyl!:earsgirl:
-Lindsay

:bounce: Hey Hey! I no u Chrissy! AND u lindsay! Not exactly the otehr person but i will eventually..... I'm gonna be 14 on teh cruise so any other teens whos gonna be on the may/24 cruise tell me! :Pinkbounc

and i'll have 3 boys with me....10 (will be 11 the week after the cruise), 9 and 4.

any boys on this thread?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter