10/11 Mco DOLLAR Car Rental Report

Pluto4President

DIS Veteran ºoº DVC 4ME
Well, even though our flight was delayed by 1 hour yesterday, we made it to the rental counters at 6:30pm.

National: no one on line
Avis: no one on line
L&M: no one on line - tried to get me to go with them
Dollar: about 4 people on line - no one on Fast Lane
Budget: Absolutely horrible - about 15-20 people waiting, and waiting and waiting.

Lots and lots of Alamo busses outside. Literally 6 or 7 within a couple hundred feet, waiting to pick people up.

I used Dollar's Fast Lane. Very nice~walked right up to the counter. Maybe 1-2 minutes and all done. I had the keys before my DW had the bags. Actually, it ended up quicker than the EA. By that I mean, the actual time you are leaving the parking garage. With EA service, I usually wait in line to check out car or the same couple minutes to check it out.

Got a 2002 Sebring Convertible ~ clean and loaded (included keyless remote)

They also gave me a 10% coupon for the next visit.

Will definately use them again.

Anyway, nice and hot here :) Just wanted to report!

Could you tell us what discounts you may have used and what you actually reserved?

Thanks!

We are using Dollar arriving 10/19 at 2:00. I hope we have the same kind of luck!

Thanks for sharing!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We are using Dollar tomorrow -glad to hear you had good service-How do i get to use the Fast Lane???

In order to use the Fast Lane Program, you have to sign up for it.
You can do this on the Dollar site, but, I am not too sure you can use it for this trip.

Well, I'm back - love this hi-sepped connection, anyway, the return was simple, pulled up they scanned me in and off I went. Definately an A+ rating from me!

Thanks for the info, we are using Dollar Fast Lane this Saturday.

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter