10-10-10 pin?

tinkfan2005

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if there will be a special pin for 10-10-10 this year? Will be at MK that day, and was wondering if I should keep my eyes open for one?

I sure hope so, that's our wedding day and we'll be in DW the 11th!!! :banana::banana:

Seems like there will be - there is a pin trading event at the Yacht and Beach Club that day.

We won't be at Disney World until the end of November and I would really love to get one of these pins for my son. Would any kind Diser pick me up one and I will send you the money and also pay for shipping ?

I hope that I can still get one on the 22nd. My dh turns 30 on 10/10/10. He is not coming to the world with us this year, but would love it as his gift from our trip!

I'm getting married on 10/10/10 too and will be arrive in WDW on the 11th. It would be awesome if there was a pin.

I'd love a 10-10-10 pin. That's my birthday. We aren't going to be at WDW until Nov, but hopefully will be able to find one when we are there... :goodvibes

I'd love it! We'll be arriving at the Beach Club on that day and it will be our 1st anniversary that day! Could you tell me more about the pin trading event at the beach club? Otherwise, will the pin be available the next day?

Does anyone know if there will be a special pin for 10-10-10 this year? Will be at MK that day, and was wondering if I should keep my eyes open for one?

Yes, I attended a pin trading event, Trade City, a couple of weeks ago and they had preview pins of the 10-10-10. Pin trading is celebrating 10 years this year and they are releasing special pins on that day.

I don't have pictures but from what I remember they looked very collegiate. They had a crest looking shape, they had plaid and deep red colors, and had a picture of a character on them. I think they said on the bottom 10-10-10.

I may very well be wrong since they had a preview of pins coming for the next full year and the designs all run together. I do know for a fact they had 10-10-10 pins they said they were releasing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter