10/03/2012 Podcast 9:00 minutes in...

I listened this morning and I have to agree with the op AND everyone else. I have listened long enough to assume it was all sarcasm, and wasn't offended, BUT it really didn't come across that way in the recording for whatever reason.

Have not yet downloaded and listened to it, but I def am looking forward to it. I love the humor and understand the sarcasm ("Mythos").
I was driving home from work today and almost crashed my car listening to the podcast about the Nova Scotia GKTW event

So flipping funny

I want to thank Pete for this weeks rant. I was having a really "crappy" day and the podcast made me regret drinking water over my keyboard. I watched several of my staff walk by my office to check on me because I couldn't stop laughing. Thank you for making my day lighter.:rotfl2:

I've thought about this thread a bit more today and have decided to re-open it for discussion.

Both positive and negative criticism of the podcast are welcome on this board (this has always been the case).

However, please remember that there are real people behind screen names. Please keep comments constructive and not sarcastic or argumentative as this violates our guidelines.

I never even gave it a thought. Knew Pete was kidding.

I have to say I laughed SO hard at Kevin's Hoarders beep beep beep. OMG, hilarious! I'm sure I looked like a fool because I was out walking while I listened, snorting with laughter every time I heard beep in the background.

Have not yet downloaded and listened to it, but I def am looking forward to it. I love the humor and understand the sarcasm ("Mythos").
I was driving home from work today and almost crashed my car listening to the podcast about the Nova Scotia GKTW event

So flipping funny

Ok... I listened to it. Mildly funny, a bit gross, but nothing to get worked up about.
I forgot about Olestra. And people with diabetes can enjoy candy with sugar (in controlled amounts of course) if they keep their blood sugar in control.

I think the Disupluged podcast is somewhat like the Howard stern show in a way poel listen to it not just for the info but sometimes just the hear what Pete will say next.

I think the Disupluged podcast is somewhat like the Howard stern show in a way poel listen to it not just for the info but sometimes just the hear what Pete will say next.

Also Kevin, John or Teresa (Great Big ball of Mickey) for that matter. On the Teresa front, I still play the Kathy's visit to Legoland and just laugh hysterically.

I think that a warning on this podcast should be included.

WARNINGPodcast may make you laugh hysterically and make your co-workers wonder why you are dying of laughter.

I could see how things were said could be misunderstood or the joke wasn't understood, so give the original poster a break.

Most on the boards know about the crew's humor especially if they have listened for a while.

Hey Pete , If you dont want the cookies can I have them. Maybe the diarrhea AKA "mud butt" as we call it....will help me loose some weight for our up coming WDW trip!.

I thought it was funny, Podcast crew keep up the good work!

COREY---- GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!

While it's wonderful that many of you "know" both Pete and the gift-giver, do realize that many listeners don't interact on the boards. In the future, a simple preface of "oh, I know this poster well and they'll think it's funny!" would help, like they used to do when teasing Bob. If I were a first time listener, it would have rubbed me the wrong way. Even as a regular listener since 2008, I was admittedly unsure whether or not he was serious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter