• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10/02/04 Antigua Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, me too!! Just finished Cruisetoberfest II, and Chris, Emily and I (and the new baby) are booked for 10/02/04. Can't wait to get started with the planning!!

Hi Folks,
we will call Disney next week and inquire of our voucher for a free cruise can be redeemed for 10/02/04 and as soon as we're booked I will start the new list.:wave2:

Hello Eric.

So glad to hear you won a cruise... I was on the 10/11 cruise w/ you guys..Had a ball...

What;s this I hear about 10/2 cruise to Antigua??
What are the other ports of call

Might want to join you again

thanks

Well, we had a blast with you guys on 10/11/03 (not to mention 9/22/02). Wishing we booked for 10/02/04 but, as you know, we booked for September 4, 2004. Looking for a thread on that cruise now.....

Yes !!!!

We booked also....In fact our whole table of 13 rebooked & will link our table together again.......What a GREAT group of friends......:p

Yes !!!!

We booked also....In fact our whole table of 13 rebooked & will link our table together again.......What a GREAT group of friends......:p

Hugs to all our dis friends.....

Kim & Bette

We're booked on this cruise too!! Just got home from the 10/11 in the wee hours yesterday a.m. and what an incredible week it was!

Hey, Kim and Bettemom! What's for dinner tonight? :teeth:

Well, back to reality.... Talk later.

Colleen

We were on the 10/11 Magic and rebooked for 10/2 while on board. With me will be my DH, DD, DD as well as my Dad, brother, neice and in-laws. We had a great time last week. Looking forward to getting to know everyone before next year.

Eric, I believe that I had the pleasure of "performing" with your wife during the 80's party!

Melanie

Colleen :wave:

Pasta,salad,garlic bread....com'on over !!!!!!

Kim & Bette

We are goin back!!! I cant wait! My family and I rebooked for the October 2, 2004 on the Magic! I can't wait to see Antigua! It's gonna be awesome and i don't think i will make it til then...i'm so excited! ::MinnieMo :Pinkbounc ::MickeyMo

I'd love to know the answer to that question too...how do I post my own countdown clock?

Marilee (who is OVER THE MOON about the possibilities of TWO DCL trips in two months!)

I know i should test it on the tech board but what fun would that be....
PAPA r u sailing agian .... soon?????

It's so great to see past cruisers here as well as some new faces!
Hi Colleen! Hi Peter and Jenn! Hi Bette and Kim! Hi Eric!
Videoman, I'm sorry I never got to meet you and your family:( maybe next year?

I am starting my research on Antigua tonight. I will keep everyone posted on results. My family thinks they would like to do either a "Jeep type" tour or maybe an ATV tour.

Just back from the 10/11 cruise. We have to wait until 11/2 (11 month window) to book with DVC to get the points promotion through DVC.

I see that some of the cruisers who booked earlier got a $400 credit. Wasn't ours just $200 and the 10% discount if you were paying cash. Of couse, using DVC points no on board credit for us.

I saw a few of you at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival. Norm and I really enjoyed that and the MNSSHP on Sunday night. We didn't see any of our fellow cruises on Sunday night.

Now need to save a little money for our 12/3-12/8 WDW trip. So back to work tomorrow. :(

Can we get over 7100 posts for this thread?

Nancy and Norm

Originally posted by padisneyfan
Norm and I really enjoyed that and the MNSSHP on Sunday night. We didn't see any of our fellow cruises on Sunday night.
I was there but did not see you. We had PS at LTT for 7pm and took awhile getting seated so it was nearly 8:30 when we got out. I was with a friend - 36 year old pilot who was filling in for my nephew. I knew some Cruisetoberfesters would be there so kept an eye out, but didn't spot anyone.

Just wanted to say hi and you were great tablemates! :)

Shari

Sign us up for the 10/2/04 cruise.
The wifey and myself are looking forward to Antigua and the other two weeks of our vacation then :)

First day back to work. :( :( :(

Shari--- We started over in Tomorrowland to try to get away from the crowd. Watched the 10pm parade by the Riverboat. With so many people in the park, at some areas it was very congested so very difficult to find anyone. We may have passed each other and didn't know it. It was fun. Keep us all posted on your other cruises.

Back to work.

Nancy

DH and I will also be sailing on the 10/02/04 Magic, but I promised him I wouldn't post for this cruise! It will be our 4th time with DCL, but the first one we'll be doing without any of our kids and I think he was more looking forward to some private R&R.....a nice romantic (although somewhat belated) 30th anniversary celebration. He tends to be somewhat shy and I am the party animal. I most recently sailed on the 7/5/03 Magic where about 25 families posted before the cruise. About half of us showed up at the DIS meet and had a blast throughout the entire cruise. Five of those families have already signed on for the 8/07/04 sailing, myself included. With the exception of one person who had an emergency, we never did find out what happened to the other DISers that never showed up, so go figure....Anyhow, it sounds like many of you will also be sailing without kids, so I predict alot of LAP rotations and late seatings. It would be geat if we could find some tablemates through this thread. (Hubby is only shy meeting people, otherwise he's a lively conversant!!!)
I think someone mentioned something about starting a list......let me know when you want all the specifics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter