• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10.00 off any order at JC Penny.com code

Tink3815

DIS Veteran
Wanted to share, our local tv news station has deals of the day every am. This morning it was 10.00 off any order at JC Penny.com. The code was
4BESTMOM. Just tried it on a 12.99 pair of shorts and it took 10.00 off the total. Granted the shipping is 4.50 but still a 5.50 savings.

Thanks for your post! Just purchased an extra long twin size mattress pad for my son's dorm room bed for the fall for 9.99 plus shipping!:thumbsup2

Just ordered a blue jean skort and a pair of shorts. Only paid $17 with tax and shipping! Thanks for the code!

Thanks! I got my DS12 a pair of Nike Sandals (reg $30, sale $14,99) for $4.99 plus shipping. He already wears a mens size 12!:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter