1 Week Left - What Did I Forget?

jhaig

Not The First To Pass This Way
OK so we will be arriving at the Poly Sept 8th. I think I have everything taken care of, but I'm always worried about forgetting something obvious. So to help satisfy my paranoia, tell me what I may have forgotten to do for my trip. I've done the easy stuff:

-Hotel reservation, ADR's, FP+, Magical Express, Memory Make all done on the MDE app

What might I have missed?

List looks good! You have magic bands? If you are flying (I'm assuming you are since you booked Magical Express?), just make sure when you pack that your magic bands are in your carry on. Have a magical trip!

MagicBands: put them on before you leave the house.

For my group those little beauties are going to be safe and sound in my carry on bag until the plane lands and we are inside of the airport. We are all adults and they probably wouldn't fall off, but not taking the chance!

For the OP-go over your packing list and make sure you have it all there. One year we got there to find that DH only packed one pair of shorts!

If you are stopping your mail-you can do that online. If you have a pet sitter and/or house sitter make sure they have all of the special instructions and contact information if they were to need it.

Have a wonderful trip!

power strip so you can charge everything you need to charge as there is never enough plug in spots

A packing list! One year I forgot socks for my husband, luckily we rent a car, so off to Walmart we went.

Does your local police department do courtesy patrols for vacationers? I usually go in and fill out a form for that.
Did you tell credit card companies that you'll be travelling? Did you make copies of id's and credit cards? Does a trusted friend or relative have your travel info?
I also get a list if hospitals/urgent cares that accept our insurance since we have little kids.

Check in online. Check your flight's schedule if you're flying

This ^.. Make sure that you check in to your flight at the 24 hour time to make the airport more seamless. If flying Southwest I would recommend the Early Bird Check-in. It does cost a little extra ($12.50 one way or $25 round trip per person) but it automatically checks you in 36 hours before your flight and you are usually in the "A" group to board which means better seats. If you aren't on Southwest then I'm not sure how your airline would work. :)

The list looks good though. We have 17 more days until our trip starts and my DW has already started packing. We have 2 weddings between now and then and I'm 99% sure she'll be unpacking one (or more) of her dresses she takes between now and the trip. :)

Rain Ponchos and a tiny fan.

Germ-X wipes and hand sanitizer with holder for your purse/tote. (Bath & Body shop for the latter).

Do you order groceries for the room? Garden Grocer will deliver to the resorts......we usually get a case of water, snacks, breakfast items for the kids so they aren't "starving" the moment we walk into the park. I think there is a $12 delivery fee but the case of water more than makes up for it when you carry your own bottles into the park and you don't have to buy any.

Do you order groceries for the room? Garden Grocer will deliver to the resorts......we usually get a case of water, snacks, breakfast items for the kids so they aren't "starving" the moment we walk into the park. I think there is a $12 delivery fee but the case of water more than makes up for it when you carry your own bottles into the park and you don't have to buy any.

Yup we do Garden Grocer and love it. Already confirmed our order and delivery time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter