1 Week and UNDER!!!!

Best Wishes to you both for many magical years together!

DH & I will be at WDW 1/5-10...guess I'll have to keep my eyes open for the honeymooning DISsers!!!

We arrive Friday 1/4!!!!! 8 nights at POR... can't wait.

BTW, it's freezing here in Wisconsin... looks like mid 70's all week in Disney though!:banana: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Yes, I am feeling better - not totally back to my normal self - still coughing my HEAD off... But at least I'm SOMEWHAT better!! Something is always better than nothing!!! I'm learning to WORSHIP cough medicine and my other 3 medicines the doc put me on :worship: Hopefully everything will fall into place at the last minute :thumbsup2 DF and I just totally finished packing today, put our luggage tags on and our ME tags on, and are all set :woohoo: Now all we gotta do is tie the knot and head to the world! I am sooo excited!!! Temperatures look GREAT... Dunno bout crowd levels seeing as I don't do the whole TGM or whatever in the world tells you all that.... Anywho, if anyone knows the predicted crowd levels and can explain it in english to me, feel free!!

We arrive one week from today (1/9) for 10 nights:woohoo: :woohoo:

Actually this time next week we should already be checked into the hotel and off to the parks... Now the pressure is on to finally start packing.:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter