1 Room 4 People?!?

Absolutely! The value resorts have room for an air mattress if you want to bring it. We just put it up against the wall when we weren't using it.

I don't know, I really get the being on site, but after staying off site in a Disney Themed room, even with fireworks view in Condo's and most recent a town house for a portion of the cost, I really dislike staying onsite cramped into a single room with a kiddo in my bed. For $599 and a $75 cleaning fee last Halloween we stayed at Windsor Hills based on reports from the Dis.
It was my most memorable trip to Disney ever. We were 15 minutes away from the park, the home was Disney themed kitchen and rooms. A large living room, three bedrooms each with a bathroom, private enclosed pool and a washer/dryer.

The best part, my husband and I would have a King size bed all to ourselves. The kids each had rooms, there was a TV downstairs so it didn't disturb anyone, a TV in every room and we could sit out the back at the screen enclosed pool to have a glass of wine. The site had a large pool, game room, little store and playground. It really was easier for me to get to then the resorts on site that I often missed an exit.

We had breakfast in the home, could pack water and snacks for the park, and leaving at night if we choose there were so many places to eat along the highway. It was so quiet, I was not stressed, no standing on crowded buses, great night sleep, and the best part was the money I saved.

I would recommend over and over an off site stay at least once to decide for your self.
Savings
Privacy
doorway parking
On site washer/dryer
Food at the home
separate bedrooms
Private gated enclosed pool
gated community, no loud pool partying,......for little ones there is a pack n play, stroller and highchair.
choice stores and restaurants
EZ parking.

Depends on your family. We are never in the room bur are gone from too early to too late. The room is a place to store luggage and sleep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter