1 or 2 sinks in studios?

lenshanem

DIS Veteran
I thought there were 2 sinks in the bathromm, but I saw in a room layout there is only 1. (i'm not taking into account the kitchenette sink.) Coudl soemoen refresh my memory?

There is one sink in the bathroom area and another in the kitchenette, just behind or beside it in most layouts.

Does anyone have pics of these differnet room layouts then for the studios? I'm assuming this is the difference bewtween a lock off and dedicated then?
No wall dividing bewteen the bed and sink area then in soem?
Whhile in BCV studio we had a wall that separted the two. It was nice cause it helped keep the littel ones sleeping a tad longer.

Actually, the dedicated and lockoff studios should have the same layout, with the exception of the connecting door in the lockoff. The layout difference is between OKW and the other DVC units and is just a matter of geography. I've only seen a dedicated OKW studio so can't tell you exactly where the kitchenette sink would be. I have seen a BWV lockoff and a BCV dedicated, however. Both had the wall between the sink area and bedroom area.

At OKW the area where I assume the kitchenette would be is kind of around the "bend" near the bathroom. The rooms there are shaped a bit oddly, so it's hard to describe. At BWV the kitchenette was directly behind the bathroom sink area against the other wall. At BCV I assume it would be in the same spot as the dedicated has a closet area in this space.

Thanks. Actually, one of the reasons I'm asking is cause I'm going to be buying an aerobed and am debating on buying a twin or full. It would be for my 2 1/2 year old, but with my in-laws having a lake house I know as the kids get a tad older we woudl probbaly use the full down the road. Another option woudl eb to just buy another tiwn later if we wanted. I'll be taking an aerobed down with us to the VWL studio. I'm trying to figure out if a full woudl fit. Another DISer was kind enough to email me and tell me it would in a BCV studio, but she said by the entry. I was thinking there woudl also be room by the sinks. I thought I recalled it be double sinks, but I guess not. Maybe that space is smaller than I had remembered? I'm not going to fool with moving around the tables and chairs cause we will be using the sofa bed, too. Too much of a pain.
Plus, I'm a littel bummed that there is only 1 sink. I guess I shoudl ahve reserved the 1 bedroom? Are there 2 sinks in there? I don't think at this point for Christmas ressies it is going to happen. I feel lucky enough we got a studio at VWL since my home is at BCV. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter