1 or 2 rooms?

KimandBrian

<font color=blue>Mouse Fanatic<br><font color=deep
DH and I are taking our DD to WDW. We plan on staying at a moderate, not sure which one yet, but my sis mentioned she might come along and bring her 2 year old.

Can we fit 3 adults, 1 toddler and 1 infant in one moderate room or would she need to get her own? Does anyone know?

TIA

Yep - just might be a bit of a tight fit, depends on how well you all get along!

There are 2 double beds - 1 for you and DH, 1 for your sis & her toddler, and there should be a Pack N Play cribl for your little one.

Some POR rooms also have a trundle bed for the toddler, but you would probably need the floor room for the crib.

Have a great trip!

You may also want to consider upgrading and staying at a deluxe instead of a moderate if you sister decides to go with you and just chip in together for the room. You'll have a bigger room that way and the deluxe resorts all have the day bed for the 5th person so you may be more comfortable that way;)

You will pay a slight additional charge for the room because you have three adults (around $15 per night for a moderate??). I would agree that a deluxe might be more comfortable, but you should be able to fit in the moderate if that ends up being best.

Also please note that not all deluxe hotel rooms at Disney sleep 5. AKL and WL come to mind, where, just like the moderates, the normal rooms sleep 4, albeit in Queen sized beds rather than doubles, and I don't think you'd end up with much more floor space there. Deluxe rooms that sleep five are available at an additional cost at both AKL and WL. Most of the other deluxe resorts are built to sleep 5 in a regular room, though, and the Poly, for example, offers a very good-sized room for 5, plus the convenience of the monorail for those travelling with strollers.

Rather than going deluxe, I would suggest 2 moderates with a connecting room request. This would give you an extra bathroom and room to spread out.

Thanks for the replies. I just need to wait it out and see if my sis will be tagging along. She's never been to WDW before and so she's not sure what all the fuss is about. ;)

Originally posted by >>^..^<<
Just make sure your hubby gets in the right bed with the right sister :p

>>^..^<<

OMG Cassie, I spit out my water when I read that! lmao!

Kimandbrian, maybe you would consider two rooms at the All Stars, that way you would have two bathrooms and it won't be too much extra.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter