1 MORE DAY!!! wHAT TO DO TONIGHT????

happymomof1

DIS Veteran
Only one more night until we go...so...what should I do tonight? I'll finish packing today, and I'd like to do something fun. Our boy doesn't know we're going yet, so I don't want to toally give up the surprise to him!:confused3:yay::confused3:yay:

We are leaving tomorrow night, and our boys don't know we're going either. I'll be packing while they are at school today. Can't wait:cool1:

You both have a wonderful trip...How do not tell your kids:lmao:I could not keep that secret!:rotfl2:I am doing a happy dance for you:dance3:

We've done two different trips where the kids were surprised...
one we did a scavenger hunt where their final "prize" was where the kids figured out we were going...then we had a breakfast with Mickey Mouse pancakes, Disney cereal, Disney paper products, etc.

Another time we were actually flew to Orlando and drove into WDW before the figured it out! (They were younger then...)

Perhaps a Disney movie with a theme dinner or snacks to go along with it would be fun for the night before. I wouldn't necessarily say that would be too much of a giveaway and provide some down time you will need before you go!

To both HappyMomof1 and LoveMyBoys, have an AWESOME trip and having fun see the surprise of a Disney trip with your kids!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter