1 Le Cellier ?, and 1 silly ?

sheilap

Mouseketeer
Hi, all:

We were trying to plan our meals so we can make ADR's for February, and I printed out the 2007 pocket guide from mouseforless.com. It says there that Le Cellier is 2 TS credits - is that true? I thought it was only 1 TS credit. Can anyone verify what it will be for 2007?

Now for the silly question. Some menus list appetizers, salads/soups, entrees, and desserts (Le Cellier, for example). Do you get 1 app and 1 salad/soup choice, or do you get an app or salad/soup?

TIA!

I just checked the Disney site and their 2007 dining plan guide shows that LeCellier is still just one TS. The soup and/or salad would be your appetizer unless it is automatically included with the entree (I don't remember this at any of the restaurants). You can always do a buffet.

Le Cellier is 1TS. Soup and/or salad would be an alternative to an appetizer, not in addition to an appetizer.

Hi, all:

We were trying to plan our meals so we can make ADR's for February

Just keep in mind that LC is possibly the single hardest TS to book in all of WDW. Before you plan out your order, be sure that the days/ times still available are to your liking:teacher:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter