1 Day hopping- where to go for nighttime entertainment?

ella6599

Mouseketeer
We were at DL and DCA for 3 days for the 60th anniversary. We'll be headed back there after the 4th, but only for 1 day, and we'll be hopping to hit our favorite stuff in both. Are both of the parks doing special nighttime stuff with the new Pixar Pier, or only DCA? And if so, which is more worthwhile?

Disneyland is offering Fantasmic! and Together Forever - A Pixar Nighttime Spectacular (fireworks show) and, during the day, the Pixar Play Parade. DCA is offering Paint the Night Parade (added an Incredibles float and removed the Frozen float) (WoC is not being presented until later in the year). I'm a fireworks person, so I would opt to see that because it's completely new.

Sometimes, I like to get a Pear-O-Dice drink with dill popcorn and people watch! Talk about cheap entertainment. If it is really warm, grab a milkshake in a souvenir cup and gaze out the window watching sweaty people go by while enjoying your shake in Flo's Diner!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter