1 day at WDW w/ teens? What to do?

HSwaenepoel

Earning My Ears
We are going to WDW, but can only stay one day. I know that the other parks have more for teens, but is there enough at the Magic Kingdom to keep them busy for a day or should we buy a park hopper pass? I'd rather not do that if not necessary because we have a party of 8, half of whom have nevr been to the Magic Kingdom and the cost is so high to do that. Any suggestions? We only have one day to spend there because of other committments.

that totally depends on your teens, what they are interested in...
Have them look at the map with attractions and see what they say. I guess you can always upgrade once there
:confused:

It certainly depends on your teens and the specifics of your group. But if the teens get bored, perhaps you could split your party and send them somewhere that doesn't require a ticket? To a monorail resort to look around or Downtown to shop?

well if half of the party has not been to mk then that is the place you should go. i think there is enough there for your teens to keep busy. if it were adults only then maybe go the epcot for the ws but with people that have never been to mk that is really the best choice.

I don't believe you are permitted to add the park hopper to a one day ticket.
Would someone be able to confirm! :sad1:

I don't believe you are permitted to add the park hopper to a one day ticket.
Would someone be able to confirm!

Yes you can add the park hopper to the ticket. But I dont see its worth. If you have never been to MK before I think most time will be spent in awe of it all.

Tickets2.jpg

Tickets.jpg

From the WDW website

Yes you can add the park hopper to the ticket. But I dont see its worth. If you have never been to MK before I think most time will be spent in awe of it all.

Another vote for the whole day at MK. The time and money involved make hoppers not worth it, IMHO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter