• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1 crazy family+2 resorts+5 parks+1 snake+1 surprise=A Mickeystoontown report 4/3x2

MAN! I was hoping you would find those rooms!!! :cool2: If anyone can find them- it would be YOU! :thumbsup2

Hope you have had a WONDERFUL Christmas!!

The dresses were a hit! I only have a picture of Maura, my 4 year old and she looks like a dork, but I wanted you to see her in it. We told them Mrs. Claus made the dresses for them. I'll post more pics soon. Hope you're having a wonderful Christmas!

Lisa, John and Hunter,

From our family to yours!

I know I am far behind on your report; however, you are always in my prayers. John, always tell Lisa what is going on!​

Beautiful pics around the resort.
Sorry you did not find the room.
Hope you had a Merry Christmas.

Beautiful pics around the resort.
Sorry you did not find the room.
Hope you had a Merry Christmas.

Thank you!

I've seen all of those delicious looking desserts you made for Christmas so I know that you and Vinny had a great holiday!

Lisa, John and Hunter,

From our family to yours!

I know I am far behind on your report; however, you are always in my prayers. John, always tell Lisa what is going on!​

Thank you Judy! I hope that you guys had a terrific holiday as well!

The dresses were a hit! I only have a picture of Maura, my 4 year old and she looks like a dork, but I wanted you to see her in it. We told them Mrs. Claus made the dresses for them. I'll post more pics soon. Hope you're having a wonderful Christmas!

Oh my gosh! She looks adorable!

MAN! I was hoping you would find those rooms!!! :cool2: If anyone can find them- it would be YOU! :thumbsup2

Hope you have had a WONDERFUL Christmas!!

I wish that I had found them too! I hope that you and the family had a wonderful Christmas as well!

Merry Christmas!!!

Thank you! I hope that you had a Merry Christmas too!

Thank you! I am sure that you all enjoyed your first Christmas in your new house!

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!

Thank you Tracy! I know that you were more than happy to see that sweet little nephew of your's.

Lisa, I got far behind because of the work since I got back and getting ready for the holidays. I have been reading along, just haven't had time to post.

I am loving your updates...as always. I'll do better as soon as Christmas is over (I may even get an update done on my TR which I have totally ignored for over a week).

In the meantime, I wish you and your family a very

No need to apologize Kathy! I've been very far behind on everything! I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas!

Merry Christmas!!!!

I am loving your walk around the resort. I have seen pictures of that room, so I know it exists, but no clue where it is. I sure hope they do the refurb soon as the queen beds will be a big plus for this resort.

Thanks Jen!

Someone said that the room was in Jamaica but I didn't see them despite my sneaking peeks when I could.

Merry Christmas, Lisa and family. I know you are having a wonderful time with all your family, and I hope it exceeds all your expectations! Hope the new year brings only good things, and lots of Disney magic.

Thank you! I hope that you all had a blessed Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS LISA!

I hope you have a great holiday with your family:santa:

Thank you Kathy! I am sure that you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!

Holy updates! I loved them all. Your CBR pictures make me want to be there right now. And that's exciting about the refurb, though our girls usually want the pirate rooms, so we won't get to see the new ones.

How exciting you got to see Cirque again. Can't wait to hear about it.

And Merry Christmas to you and your family!

I tried to get a bunch of updates posted before the holidays because I knew that I wouldn't dis much during the actual holidays.

I absolutely love Cirque! This was our third or fourth time seeing it and it was just as good as the first time.

Thank you!

Ahhh reading your latest update gives me that excited Disney feel on this rainy Monday... Man, I hope I land a job soon so I can go meet my sister in May...... LOL....

What a rude CM. You know I noticed on our trip in October, the CM's are not very magical like they used to be.. Like they don't want to be there. Maybe it's just me. I don't know. All I know is, I wish I could work at Disney. LOL

Cool surprises!! I would love to see that show.

I hope that you get a job soon too! I know that it's got to be nerve wracking wondering when the right one will come around.

I think that the CMs are frustrated with all of the changes that have happened so far and know that more are just around the bend.

I'm still catching up in a backwards sort of way. Just read your Snooping Around post.

I love your strolls through CBR. It is such a beautiful resort. The flowers and landscaping are gorgeous! I also think your detailed photos are so helpful- like the rental sign and the laundry area. Wow, that's a lot of washers/dryers. I'm impressed! There are a couple of laundry rooms at the Yacht & Beach club, but there are only a few machines in each one and usually one or more are broken.

The only thing about your bathroom tour- when you wrote "I popped in" I misread your words. :scared1:

So sorry you didn't find the refurbed room! I bet if you had run into a Mousekeeper, you would have asked.

There are definitely a lot of washers and dryers in the laundry rooms at the resort. And, they are in each village so that's a lot.

It's funny that you said that's how you read it because I wondered if anybody would. We have such crazy sick minds. :rotfl:

I hope John is doing OK with his neck and everything else.

I can't believe that photo pass photographer was so mean to you. I'm glad to hear that the cm's made up for it though.

What a nice surprise you gave the kids!

Did Lacey and Jesse make it to your house safely this weekend? I know your excited to see them:goodvibes

John and I are keeping a close watch on his neck to see if it grows or changes. Hopefully, it won't.

I was shocked by how rude the photographer was. I probably had a dumbfounded look on my face.

Lacey & Jesse made it safe and sound! They even extended their stay until this Sunday!

I love love love your Villains bathroom!

Sorry I've been MIA lately - so busy! Glad to hear John's lump was not a huge problem. Hope it continues that way!

I hope so too!

As a lawyer, I can honestly agree with your assessment. We don't like to be told we're wrong. Which is ironic, because at least in litigation, someone is wrong! But we've been taught how to think in law school and it is hard to turn that "lawyer hat" off! Luckily, I don't have to do that stuff for my job! I get to help decide who's right and who's wrong. Usually, it's a little of each for everyone!

I've always said that lawyers are like actors and the courtroom is their stage. I have to agree that lawyers are definitely headstrong but us paralegals are too. ;):rolleyes1

Fun pictures all a round for you guys. I'm glad the luau CM made things right for you. The fire dancer is a hottie!~

Hottie is right!

I couldn't help but laugh at the detective in you. I know your pictures of the flowers are normal. (I love seeing them.) But I pictured you hiding behind them snooping around. I blame my active imagination to a long day, and pain meds, (although I haven't had any for 24 hours.)
I really do love your pictures! I am also happy to hear the rooms are getting redone with queens beds. I can't wait to stay at cbr one day!

I can totally see myself hiding in the bushes, peeking around. :lmao:

I hope that you all had a wonderful and blessed Christmas! Lacey and Jesse left Knoxville Friday night and drove all night long and morning to arrive in Louisiana at 7:30 a.m. on Saturday. We've had such a good time visiting with them and they surprised us yesterday when they told us that they were going to stay until Sunday morning instead of leaving this morning. So, we have another two days with them! I'm doing a little research on what we might do tomorrow. I don't want to sit around all day long doing nothin' so we may take a little road trip since Jesse's never been anywhere else in Louisiana. We shall see what I come up with.

All Caught up, finally.:yay:
Merry Christmas and have a wonderful, safe and healthy new year.....

hugs,
KIM:wave2:

All caught up.

Hoping your family had a wonderful holiday visit and a very Merry Christmas. So nice that Lacey and Jesse made the trip home. Love spending the holidays with everyone present.

Happy Birthday! (at least according to facebook your Birthday is Saturday) I hope you have a wonderful day.

:cool1::cake:

How WONDERFUL that Lacey and Jesse were able to stay for your birthday!!!

Enjoy and Happy Birthday!!!! :bday:

I kept my promise!

Well, those pictures were a trip down memory lane. We stayed in Barbados and I actually loved it there. We had a room literally 25 from from our car and walking around that resort was such a joy. I remember the quiet pool and that wonderful wooden boardwalk. I remember running the whole perimeter of the resort every morning. It was just lovely.

Thanks for all the great pics. Sorry you couldn't find the rumored refurbed room. I hope someone will eventually post pictures!

Way behind in reading but wanted to wish you a very very happy Birthday Lisa!!!

I'M ALL CAUGHT UP!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
OH, hi Lisa. :wave2: Sorry I've been MIA but I went through the Disney Blues BIG time after my trip with oldest DD in September. :sad1: So needless to say I had quite a bit to catch up on. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter