1 Child and 10 Adults--A GG to Celebrate DD's 4th Bday :) TR Link is Posted

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms of every kind reading along on my PTR! I hope you had a wonderful day. I was treated to DH making breakfast for me and Lilian giving me my "Valentine's Day Cards" ;) It was such a luxury having breakfast cooked for me! We planted some flowers up front and then went over to DH's brothers for dinner with the family. We still have to plant our vegetable garden and more flowers, but the weather is not cooperating for us at the moment this week. All-in-all, it was a great day!

I am sorry I have been neglecting my PTR--things are hectic! I am trying to finish up my last assignment, which is due tomorrow! After it is turned in, I get three weeks off before my next two classes begin. I am excited to have the break to get busy working on stuff for our trip. I hope you hang in there with me! I will be back soon. :goodvibes:

No problem...sometimes real life gets in the day of our DIS days. :confused: (don't understand it, but it happens.)

Good luck with your assignment and we will be waiting until you get time.

We will not hold against you the neglect :lmao: It's quite all right there are some points where I don't get on for a few days because of work and appointments... so I can only imagine how crazy it is with classes thrown in the mix!!!

Those few weeks off for you will be really nice! You can get some packing in ;) Oh, or is that only me who packs months out :confused3 I'm waiting til after my bridal shower on sunday, cause my SIL asked me if I needed new luggage and I do, so i'm waiting to see if i'm getting some new luggage :woohoo: And, things will start making their way into them.:rolleyes1 Manny's gonna LOVE suitcases hanging around for the next few months!!

So I'm all caught up LOL!!!!! I was WAY behind!!!! Hope the end of the semester went well for you!!!!!

Sounds like a great trip!!!

Hi everyone! I will go back and respond tonight/tomorrow when I get a chance. The weekend is shaping up to be busy! :lmao:

So IASW is going to be closed from August 1st through October 22. Has anyone else heard this? Where the heck have I been? In case you had not heard, I read it on the Disney website--the calendar page when you click on a specific date.

Well, I guess that is one I should cross off our list. With us going right in the middle of those dates, I doubt it is going to be opened but we will go ahead and check while we are there.

Time to go do laundry and clean. :laundy:

Hi everyone! I will go back and respond tonight/tomorrow when I get a chance. The weekend is shaping up to be busy! :lmao:

So IASW is going to be closed from August 1st through October 22. Has anyone else heard this? Where the heck have I been? In case you had not heard, I read it on the Disney website--the calendar page when you click on a specific date.

Well, I guess that is one I should cross off our list. With us going right in the middle of those dates, I doubt it is going to be opened but we will go ahead and check while we are there.

Time to go do laundry and clean. :laundy:

Yes, and Star Tours will be closed; and there is talk that Toy Story Mania will be closed part of August/September as well. I'm not a happy camper (especially since Mark will not be abl eto ride the big rides because he will have had back surgery two months before our trip).

Say what?? Not that I love that ride (I really only go on it because I feel like I'm insulting Walt if I don't) but my cousin Adam wanted to go on it and my sister likes it!

And I should clarify.... I'm not very sad that IASW is closed. My son will be sad about Star Tours and TSM!

Amanda

I'm sorry to hear that, I'm sure Lilian would have really liked it. It was one of Bella's favorites. But that just gives you an excuse to plan a trip to go back! :thumbsup2

And I should clarify.... I'm not very sad that IASW is closed. My son will be sad about Star Tours and TSM!

Amanda[/QUOT

Is TSM Toy Story?! When is it closing :confused3 I am glad they are updating Star Tours! :cool1:

Someone just posted this on my PTR about Toy Story Mania (so it looks as if I'll get lucky and it will be open for my trip):

According to Stitch Kingdom, TSM will be closed between 8/15 and 9/04

OH NO...Nobby (my traveling gnome) is going to be irate! He loves ISAW...he keeps trying to get the French Doll's number, no luck yet!!!!

WOW there is going to be a lot down if ISAW, TSM, and Star Tours are all down around the same time!

Someone just posted this on my PTR about Toy Story Mania (so it looks as if I'll get lucky and it will be open for my trip):

According to Stitch Kingdom, TSM will be closed between 8/15 and 9/04

Phew! Glad it is opening up for you! I read on a blog that they are adding the little bo peep game to the ride! That must be what it is. Thanks for the info!!

No problem...sometimes real life gets in the day of our DIS days. :confused: (don't understand it, but it happens.)

Good luck with your assignment and we will be waiting until you get time.

Thanks Kathy! I am finished and trying to get caught up. :rotfl:

I'm glad you had a great mommy's day! :hug:

Thanks!

We will not hold against you the neglect :lmao: It's quite all right there are some points where I don't get on for a few days because of work and appointments... so I can only imagine how crazy it is with classes thrown in the mix!!!

Those few weeks off for you will be really nice! You can get some packing in ;) Oh, or is that only me who packs months out :confused3 I'm waiting til after my bridal shower on sunday, cause my SIL asked me if I needed new luggage and I do, so i'm waiting to see if i'm getting some new luggage :woohoo: And, things will start making their way into them.:rolleyes1 Manny's gonna LOVE suitcases hanging around for the next few months!!

Well, if you count the fact I am buying the essentials already and they are all located together...I am sorta starting to pack. :laughing:

I hope you get your luggage! I am looking forward to reading/seeing pictures from the shower. :goodvibes

It is fun trying to juggle everything. There are days were it just does not happen well and other days it is a good balance. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter