1 Child and 10 Adults--A GG to Celebrate DD's 4th Bday :) TR Link is Posted

Oh no! I'm so very sorry, Stephanie! Your friend is in my prayers!!! :hug:

Oh, my god, that is so sad! I wish your friend and her family all the best of luck!:wizard:

This is so sad to hear. I'm so sorry. I will keep her and her family in my prayers. :hug::hug::hug:

I am incredibly sorry about your friend. Her and her family will continue to be in my prayers.

Sorry to hear that your friend didn't get the news you had hoped for. I'll definitely be praying for her.

Thank you all! :hug:

Just getting caught up. So sorry to hear the news about your friend. I will keep her and her family in my prayers. Please keep us all updated! :hug:

Hopping over from my PTR! Off to read some more....I am way behind! ;)
Your DD is a cutie! :cutie: How exciting to celebrate her 4th Bday @ WDW!!
My DD will be 4 in October....my DS has a bday in September too!

Hopping over from my PTR! Off to read some more....I am way behind! ;)
Your DD is a cutie! :cutie: How exciting to celebrate her 4th Bday @ WDW!!
My DD will be 4 in October....my DS has a bday in September too!

:welcome: I am glad you could pop over to my PTR!! Thank you--I think she is pretty cute too. ;) We are really looking forward to celebrating this birthday there! It should be so much fun!! :goodvibes

So since I have started planning this trip, I have been using a bunch of word documents to keep me organized and whatnot. I have cut and pasted my Disney Timeline of Things to DO and Mention--it is a constant work in progress but I thought I would share what will be upcoming for me to do and remember.:thumbsup2

Disney Timeline of Things to Do and Mention

January 5th: Order custom dress for Lilian’s BBB visit and 1900 Park Fare dinner ($$)

Feb 1st: Send out details of narrowed ADRs—ask if anyone has a preference and see how many will be joining us.

Feb 10th: Plan “Disney School” activities to do with Lilian (ongoing activity from now until we leave)
--Plan Disney Theme nights, beginning March 13th—180 day celebration mark. (One per a week, ongoing activity from now until we leave)

Feb 15th: Begin putting together materials for Disney School (ongoing activity)

March 1st: Park hours should be announced if WDW keeps it at 180 day mark instead of 90 days. Could be out sooner—A should email them out to us since they get released sooner to TAs.
--Plan 180 day celebration
--Email ADRS, BBB and Tea Party reservation information to A
--Order Disney game to play at celebration party

March 5th: Make ADRs
--Tea Party Reservations (cc)
--BBB reservations (cc)

March 13th: 180 day celebration party!!
--Begin “Disney School” with Lilian :)

March 15th: Request invites (Akershus, BBB, TH, Park Fare, Welcome Letter, Lego store for Allyn)

March 22nd: Finish binder sheets and dividers

March 31st: What deal is Disney offering for when we are traveling? Free Dining or another offer should be announced with our date range

April 1st: send out information regarding MNSSHP. Price of tickets, date and costume/shirts. Take count—do I order the tickets for all and get reimburse or have them buy the tickets individually if they choose to come?
--Begin walking with Lilian to build up endurance

May 1st: order the MNSSHP tickets ($$) based on the above findings

May 15th: should have EMHs out—are we going to try to hit any? (Thought is we will avoid morning EMHs b/c busier park that day—one exception would be AK to get on the Safari ASAP)
--Begin autograph book for Lilian
--Plan 100 day mark party!!

June 1st: order customized maps for Lilian and the scrapbook (if they survive her)
--consider asking Kristy or Julie to help with shirt designs
--100 DAY MARK!!!
--Email A golf outing information for reservation

June 13th: make golf reservations/morning tee time the same day as Tea Party (shooting for Wednesday) ($$) (cc)

July 1st: Make hotel reservations for traveling dates
--order any custom pieces from Etsy ($$)??
--make countdown calendar (30 days long)
--Request DISign or create own design for MNSSHP shirt for Allyn and I (possibly for DMIL, DFIL, DBIL, Dad too)

July 15th: order bows from Becky ($$)
--request shirt sizes from everyone for GG shirt
--order supplies for my custom shirts I am doing

July 20th: final payments are due!!

August 1st: Call to discuss and order cake (11 people, no more than $75) $$
--get shirts printed by Julie ($$)
--arrange for kitty sitter, figure out fee and key situation
--plan emails if going to do (see August 10th)
--Put together smaller version of Disney Binder :thumbsup2

August 10th: 30 day countdown begins!! Have a Disney celebration tonight!!
--consider beginning emails to Secondary Cast to get them excited about our trip!!
--make Mousekeeping and Table Service Envelopes

August 15th: Call to confirm room requests—near transportation, on ground floor, fridge and if possible close to the pool and dining hall.
--Order birthday surprise from Disney Floral www.disneyflorist.com ?? ($$)
--Make Trick or Treat bag or decide if going to get Mickey Pumpkin from park ($$)
--make At-A-Glance Where in the World will Lilian Be cards for everyone, laminate them??
--make cell phone list cards, laminate them

August 20th: Order Amazon Disney Wish List items ($$)
--make bag tags, stroller license plate tag and laminate them
--Print out Dining Plan tracker card and laminate it (request for MIL, FIL and BIL?)
--Order new park bag :)

September 1st: Put in hold mail form (remind parents to do this as well)
--verify cake order to make sure it is correct and still have it!
--verify date with Deanna for seeing them on our way back home
--double check and triple check I have all important information written down (ADR numbers, phone numbers, insurance numbers, cc information, medical information)

September 5th: make GG t-shirts and any others (Lilian’s first trip shirt?), MNSSHP shirts, Lilian’s Birthday Shirt to wear to BBB ($$)

September 6th: pack, pack, pack!!
--wrap few birthday presents we are taking with us

September 9th: WE ARE OFF ON OUR JOURNEY!!

September 25th: Customize Photopass pictures and order CD with discount code

Am I crazy? :rotfl: I have five weeks off between now and the time I go to Disney, even those off weeks I will be prepping for the next round of classes. With everything I am trying to juggle, I have to stay EXTREMELY organized or I will go a wee bit crazy! :scared1:

Do you see anything I am missing? I am sure I will constantly be adding to this list, but it makes me much more relieved to have all this written down!! Thanks for reading--I know it was a long email!! :eek:

WOW! You are so super organized...so much to do!!! We can be your fairy godmailer if you want. It fits in with your timeline!!

Wow, you are my hero :worship: That is an awesome list.

So sorry to hear about your friend. Cancer sucks. I am praying for her and her family.

I knew my DIS friends would not think I was crazy for that list! :lmao: I think I forgot to mention with the above list, the dates are approximates so they may not happen specifically on that date, but around it!! :thumbsup2 I need to update what has been done--pretty much anything up until February 10th has been done (and a few things not on the list like book the trip, etc).

WOW! You are so super organized...so much to do!!! We can be your fairy godmailer if you want. It fits in with your timeline!!

Thanks Kayce!! Becky has offered to do one too so it is up to you! Lilian would love to get more than one but it is not necessary!! LMK!

Wow, you are my hero :worship: That is an awesome list.

So sorry to hear about your friend. Cancer sucks. I am praying for her and her family.

Thanks Mary! I like to be organized! :goodvibes For prayers for my friend, thank you as well! She needs them!!

YAY!!! I made your list!!! :cutie:

I am LOVING how organized you are!! :lovestruc GREAT list! :thumbsup2

Thanks Becky! I appreciate the compliments!! Of course you made the list! LOL (you are actually in two spots--the bows and since you offered to the Fairy GodMailer for us too). :goodvibes

Thanks Becky! I appreciate the compliments!! Of course you made the list! LOL (you are actually in two spots--the bows and since you offered to the Fairy GodMailer for us too). :goodvibes

That's right!! You can plan on getting the postcard towards the end of May!! I hope to mail it on our first day there!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter