1 bedroom door locks

dzorn

DIS Addict
Planning for our first DVC trip in a one bedroom. Do the doors lock to guarantee some privacy when needed.

Denise in MI

Oh I thought I out this under misc. Could someone move it there if needed.

Denise in MI

Planning for our first DVC trip in a one bedroom. Do the doors lock to guarantee some privacy when needed.

Denise in MI

Which doors? Of course there are locks between the 1 bedroom and the studio/2nd bedroom portion. The locks will be on BOTH doors and lockable from both sides. If you mean "does the master bedroom door have a lock"?, the answer is "no". There are locks on the portion of the bathroom where the toilet is, but not on the bedroom. At least that is the case at OKW. At AKV, the whole bathroom has a locking door, but I don't believe the bedroom did. Of course, I never looked for it there either, since we were just the two of us in a 1 bedroom, and I didn't think I should lock DH out!;)

If you're talking about the outside doors, yes they do have locks that will prevent anybody from coming in while you are there.

I was talking about the door to the master bedroom. The kiddos are at the age when no matter how many times you tell them to knock and wait they just barge in.

dianeschlicht would not want to lock DH out either:rotfl: (the kids yes). Would consider locking DH in.

Denise in MI

LOL! If at OKW, be sure to request a building above number 30 so you have the extra door to the bathroom. THat way there should be no reason for anyone to come through the master. I'd probably pull the blanket chest over in front of the door if I was worried about being barged in on!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter