1 bedroom at BCV, BWV or Bay Lake?

MUFFYCAT

<marquee behavior=alternate><font color=deeppink>S
We just bought DVC and very excited. We're going in Nov. Right now I have our home resort -BWV but thinking of BCV or Bay Lake. My 7 month window opens next week so I wanted to do it as soon as possible.

Which one is the best 1 bedroom for size and comfort for 3-4 adults?

Thanks

Just wait until your booking window opens and see what's available. Eventually you will stay at all of the resorts.

:earsboy: Bill

Since you are a member, you can check now to see if either are even available! People have been talking about how little availability there is for November. Even SSR has holes in potential weekend stays.

A one bedroom in BLT is better in my opinion, because there are 2 full bathrooms. In its living room there is a pull out sofa, and a pull out chair. BCV 1 bedroom has 1 bathroom, and only pull out sofa in living room to use as a bed

With 3 or4 adults I would try for Bay Lake for the second bathroom. Since it will be for November you may not find availability at Beach Club due to F &W at Epcot.
My personal favorite for size of unit is OKW and while it offers both a sleep sofa and chair in living room it does only have one bath. If you already have BWV reserved you are considered lucky by those who have to wait for the 7 month window to open. There is really no bad choice and Welcome Home!

It sounds like you are talking about Thanskgiving week. If you have already reserved BWV, be thankful for what you have because the other two are unlikely at 7 months out. The one certainty you will get with BWV is that it will be a room that was recently redone. BCV is undergoing refurb now but unknwn whether you would actually get a refurb room there come Nov. Any of the three would be fine for 3 to 4 adults. BLT is the largest of the three, has an extra bathroom and a sleeper chair, making it even fine for five. Nevertheless, if you just purchased BWV and have already reserved it, it would seem your best coourse would be to stay at and learn your own resort first.

Thank you all! We're going week before Thanksgiving, Nov 12-18.
BLT isn't available on the 12th. May sit tight at BWV as its last weekend of F & W

We only need 1 bedroom for 4 nights, thought of switching to Bay Lake studio 16th-18th but it cost so much more.
( I have the BWV standard booked now) I feel like I'm being cheap spending my points. lol

we're staying in BWV studio in June as our daughter starts her second stint in the DCP program.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter