1 Bed BWV Garden/Pool View

krishouse

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone,
I have been fortunate enough to get an October res at BWV this year. I stayed at this resort years ago in a Boardwalk View and am curious about the garden and pool view rooms.

I was wondering if there are the 2 balconies or one large balcony for a 1 bedroom villa? Are there any requests that I should ask for view wise? We do not mind being around the action and noise of the main pool.
I have searched and found the maps but I am still finding it hard to figure out requests of room areas. I do remember long hallways lol.

Thank you so much!
Kristin

If you are fine with the main pool, a good request would be Luna Park area/high floor/close to elevator. The view from those rooms is quite good.

There are 1BRs on the ground floor that have patios not balconies. Otherwise, most of the 1BRs have the balcony that runs the length of both living room and bedroom, and all the ones in that area I mentioned above do so.

If you are fine with the main pool, a good request would be Luna Park area/high floor/close to elevator. The view from those rooms is quite good.

There are 1BRs on the ground floor that have patios not balconies. Otherwise, most of the 1BRs have the balcony that runs the length of both living room and bedroom, and all the ones in that area I mentioned above do so.

Thank you so much!
Kristin

Ground floor, main pool view is fantastic if you have kids. There are two patios -- one off the MBR and one off the living room, and the kids can just leave for the pool directly from the patio. We do that every season.

We'll be there in October too, and have already made the same request.

Good luck!

Ground floor, main pool view is fantastic if you have kids. There are two patios -- one off the MBR and one off the living room, and the kids can just leave for the pool directly from the patio. We do that every season.

We'll be there in October too, and have already made the same request.

Good luck!

Thank you! that may be a really good idea and a lot of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter