• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

$1.99 a gallon gas

Driving through Lima, Ohio today I saw gas at a BP for $1.88 a gallon and at Sam's Club there for $1.89 a gallon! :thumbsup2 I was nearly full so I didn't top off, but really should have if time would have allowed!

If you are paying more than 2.00 a gallon for gas in the Lexington, KY area today, you aren't looking too hard to find it. I just paid 1.95 at a Speedway.

I was pretty happy to pay $2.29 today! Filled up my Honda minivan for $40!!! That is pretty great! (We live in Waukesha County, WI)

If you are paying more than 2.00 a gallon for gas in the Lexington, KY area today, you aren't looking too hard to find it. I just paid 1.95 at a Speedway.

dag gone it! why is it still $2.15 in Elizabethtown?! :upsidedow

$1.87 in Norman, OK. I think it may have gone back up to $1.89, though. I'm trying to decide whether or not to fill up the cars...

dag gone it! why is it still $2.15 in Elizabethtown?! :upsidedow

Because you're too close to Louisville. We always pay more than the rest of the state. I haven't gone out today, but the cheapest I saw it yesterday was 2.18. $2.09 is the cheapest being reported here online today.

Lynn

I think WNY is the highest in the Nation!! Hey are there any politians from NY out there ?? If so can you please find out why?????

Look at all the KY folks. We'll be headed back there on Tues/Wed. Ah saving 50 - 60 cents a gallon by moving LOL

I've really enjoyed watching the gas prices fall. I wish that I had a report for Battle Creek, Mi but I can't recall the last price that I saw, possibly in the $2.35 areas :confused3 What ever it was it's a great deal compared to what we've been paying :thumbsup2

$2.55 here in NE PA. We are supposed to be low cost of living! Wish we were under $2. I paid $2.05 with my Price Chopper Fuel Advantage card (they give $.10 per gallon discount for every $50.00 you spend, and you can accumulate it).

We are driving to Disney in 18 days (from Rochester, NY) so I am so pleased to see this. We have dropped so much, but I can't say how low (I need to go to Sam's today and fill up.) This is such welcome news anyway, but with a big trip I am very happy!!!

$2.75 :thumbsup2 !! southernmost part of NY state ( Staten Island )

I know those of us who purchase gas mainly in the 5 boros

of NYC feel like celebrating :cool1: - haven't seen price like this

in loooong time !

$2.02 --- So close to getting under $2.00

( I paid $1.86 a couple of days ago, but that was with a .20 discount from Safeway for grocery points.)

Hoping it stays low all winter.

I really hope this is helping lower the cost of home heating oil in the NE this year...

Back down to $1.87 ($1.84 w/Wal-Mart/Sam's card) in Norman, OK. I got half a tank in my Rav 4 for $10.

Well it's officialWNY has the highest price of gas in NY state and seems like the rest of the country !! Still in the $2.96 range at the lowest!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter