1-800 Reservations number from Canada?

Toad

Mouseketeer
Last night I spent 20 minutes on the phone long distance with Disney reservations using 417-WDI-SNEY!! What a dope!!

There must be an 800 number that works from Canada - does anyone know what it is? I have more reservation details to be ironed out and the neither the website nor last night's call resolved them.....Thanks!!::MickeyMo

Toad
The 800 # I use is

1 800 421 3732

I have booked ressies changed them and cancelled them using this #
Hope this helps

Paul :teeth:

Where does this number call...CRO? WDWdining? other???

Can anyone use it?

Thanks
:crazy:

I used this number to book the Cdn at par deal. From what I can tell you can reach all of the different Disney departments. It prompts you at the beginning to chose where you want to go. Disney dining was a part of it from what I can remember. Quite the savings for us!! No more long distance! Hope this helps.

Yes, this number seems to get you just about everywhere. I made PS reservations last night.

I have used 800-446-5365 without any problems. Ressies, changes, PS's and tickets.

Hope this helps someone save those long distance fees!

Is either one the number for the Disney Club??? If so will it stop working when they discontinue the cards at the end of the year???

PhotobearSam,

I do believe the number I posted is from the disney club - will it stop working? It couldn't hurt to try after Jan 1. Good point though. Thanks.

Thanks PaulJ...I used the 800# you posted today and booked our room...even took some time to chat with the women from WDW about the new Pop Century resort, etc. You do have to do some button pushing, and a little time on hold...but at no cost to you:teeth: . I asked her who I was talking to (ie. CRO) and she said that they are all connected now (I'm not sure who 'they' are), so I guess it doesn't matter...works for me: ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter