1/5/13 Miami - Carib.

So, I have been working like crazy, and havent checked the boards much, but Im glad to see some others going on the ship! Although I am hoping its not too crowded ;)

This will be our second cruise with Disney. My youngest is old enough for the kids club (as opposed to the nursery) now, so we think it will be a different experience. We never made it to a lounge or club last time! My only nervousness is that it sounds like the clubs have changed a little bit. Hope my kids love them as much as they did last time!

We are so excited about this cruise. It was our family Christmas present. We have two boys ages 7 & 3. Looking forward to relaxing as a family & meeting new people. Just found about the fish extender thing. I don't have anything to hang & don't think I have time to put something together. Maybe next time. :)

Posting to request someone post your navigators / reviews when you return. We are on the February 2nd cruise.

Thanks, and have a great trip!!

Would one of the DISers on this cruise please post a trip report (even a short one) that shares your experiences with parking (at the port, at one of the secured private lots near the port, or at a hotel) and with the check in process? We would greatly appreciate it, since sailing from Miami will be a new experience for many of us, your “lessons learned” would be very helpful.

Thank you.

SirGoofy said:
Would one of the DISers on this cruise please post a trip report (even a short one) that shares your experiences with parking (at the port, at one of the secured private lots near the port, or at a hotel) and with the check in process? We would greatly appreciate it, since sailing from Miami will be a new experience for many of us, your “lessons learned” would be very helpful.

Thank you.

Sure! On the ship now. We had my sister drop us off. It was very smooth. The metal detectors whet fast, check in was easy and we got on the ship quickly.

dragon23 said:
Sure! On the ship now. We had my sister drop us off. It was very smooth. The metal detectors whet fast, check in was easy and we got on the ship quickly.

Is there a dress-up night? And which night is it?

Hope everyone had an awesome trip! We had a great time. The kids really enjoyed the FE gifts. Thanks so much.

Unfortunately, someone stole our Fish Extender on the last night. (See pic at the beginning of this thread). That was a real bummer. I guess next time we will tie it down or have one with our names on it. *sigh*

Waiting in the airport to go home. Not looking forward to reality!

I hope everyone had a WONDERful time! Can anyone please post the navigators when you have a chance? Thanks!

I hope everyone had a WONDERful time! Can anyone please post the navigators when you have a chance? Thanks!

Click *here* for the navigators, I saved them in order so click on one picture and then go forward or back as needed. Also included is the schedule of movies, the tv guide (with the movies showing on tv), panorama of the mickey pool and the model cabana we received for reserving a cabana.

I can't get your hyperlink to open for the navigators. Are others having this problem?

ndwest04 said:
I can't get your hyperlink to open for the navigators. Are others having this problem?

I couldn't open it in the app, but it worked ok when I coped the link into my browser.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter