1/26/2013-Fantasy-Eastern including Puerto Rico

Yay! 3 weeks till the cruise, I'm starting to pack and see what clothes still fit!
Do you have to be in an FE to join the Facebook group? If not, could someone pm the link to me please?
I'd like to come to the meet if I can, we have the Palo Brunch booked at noon on the 27th, hopefully I won't be suffering from too much good food to join in.

:beach:

perdidobay said:
Yay! 3 weeks till the cruise, I'm starting to pack and see what clothes still fit!
Do you have to be in an FE to join the Facebook group? If not, could someone pm the link to me please?
I'd like to come to the meet if I can, we have the Palo Brunch booked at noon on the 27th, hopefully I won't be suffering from too much good food to join in.

:beach:

PM me your name and the email address you use for facebook and I can add you to the group

This cruise is my 5th on DCL, but it is the first DCL cruise for my traveling companion...
I have told her so much about the great people that she's going to meet from the Dis boards, so look for us at the sea day meet-up, and come say hello!
I'm looking forward to sharing the Fantasy with all of you!

Hello!

I just finished our t shirts. We'll be the the two woman in the black " on my way to castaway" tshirts on pirate night.
Don't think we will make the meeting on the first sea day. Afternoons are our boardgame hours. We will be somewhere in the sun playing boardgames. So if you see us moving little wooden sheep and pigs across a table, or behind a zillion dominion playing cards...come say hi!

Kyra en Ilona

thrillfan said:
Last day to sign up for our FE Group. If you would like to sign up please e-mail me at I will close sign ups on the 7th.

I hope that you received my email about joining the FE group. I have been brainstorming ideas all day! Cannot believe we sail in 20 days :)

Hello!

I just finished our t shirts. We'll be the the two woman in the black " on my way to castaway" tshirts on pirate night.
Don't think we will make the meeting on the first sea day. Afternoons are our boardgame hours. We will be somewhere in the sun playing boardgames. So if you see us moving little wooden sheep and pigs across a table, or behind a zillion dominion playing cards...come say hi!

Kyra en Ilona

We love boards games (and similar card type games) here too!. The Elf on the Shelf brought DH some new games to take with us :) Pirate Fluxx, Nutz, Catan the card game (still trying to decide whether to bring Catan the board version. Hoping to get some fun games in too!

Hi Everyone!

We are getting kind of a late start on this, but with the holidays things have been pretty rushed. We are sailing on Fantasy, our first Disney Cruise on 1/26. Has anyone ever taken this same cruise before? Or sailed to San Juan or St Thomas before? We are wondering what the beaches are like near their ports. Are they close by or is it better to take one of the excursions to the beaches? We sailed on Carnival in 2009 to Nassau and didn't get a beach day there because we didn't know it was more of an industrial port.

We look forward to sailing with all of you!

See you in a couple of weeks!!!! :beach:

Hi Everyone!

We are getting kind of a late start on this, but with the holidays things have been pretty rushed. We are sailing on Fantasy, our first Disney Cruise on 1/26. Has anyone ever taken this same cruise before? Or sailed to San Juan or St Thomas before? We are wondering what the beaches are like near their ports. Are they close by or is it better to take one of the excursions to the beaches? We sailed on Carnival in 2009 to Nassau and didn't get a beach day there because we didn't know it was more of an industrial port.

We look forward to sailing with all of you!

See you in a couple of weeks!!!! :beach:

I believe San Juan is a new to Disney port!

Keep in mind that, for St. Thomas, we're one of SIX ships in port that day. Eek!! And one of those ships is Oasis of the Seas (6k people) - DOUBLE EEK (here: http://www.vinow.com/general_usvi/cruiseship/ship_schedule.php ). Anyway, we're coming in at the West Indian Company dock, which might help your search!

I poked my head in here to see what my ticker looks like (ok, a bit obsessive compulsive) and it is a nice diversion from my work day. It's getting close!

FE Groups are now closed. Sorry if you missed us. Have a great cruise and see you on the ship.:)

I will be doing the 5k, you can buy the t-shirt at the far gift shop after you run.

Pj

Are we there yet?

Has anyone heard from jilljill recently?

Who has started packing?!

Hey, my family and I will also be on this cruise. Where can I get more information on the 5k? I am very interested. Thanks for any help. This is our first cruise and we are so excited. Thanks!!

Mandykcc said:
Hey, my family and I will also be on this cruise. Where can I get more information on the 5k? I am very interested. Thanks for any help. This is our first cruise and we are so excited. Thanks!!

I just read a blog about it the other day. From what I read they have the runners meet at one of the lounges at 8:30 on the Castaway Cay day and it is a quick sign up then we run at 9 am. The only issue I am seeing is that the children's club doesn't open until 9, so either I join the race late or DH or I don't run.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter