1/26/2013-Fantasy-Eastern including Puerto Rico

annmorr said:
Has anyone gotten their cruise documents yet? I'm hoping for mine any day now.

And has anyone been keeping a watch on the weather in San Juan or St. Thomas? I'm hoping for really warm weather, and won't even complain if it is HOT!

Recent reports seem to indicate temps in the 70's for Castaway Cay, so I won't expect to swim there. Sunshine, palm trees, and a cold drink in my hand will keep me happy!

Not for us, but we left town on Saturday... plus I know our TA had a family emergency.

70s for us is probably swimming weather. We went about the same time in 2011 and had some lovely weather. Mid to upper 70s in CC and Nassau.

I'm new to this...and the system is not letting me PM you. Is there any other way to let you know my family wants to extend our fish?
thx

You can e-mail me .... please put FE Group in the subject popsfamily2@yahoo.com

Anyone that would like to join our FE Group the last day to sign up will be Jan. 7th. After that there will not be anybody allowed to sign up for the FE Group. So please hurry and get signed up before time runs out, we would love to have you join us for lots of fun.

I know they're not really a necessity, but I always get very excited when the cruise documents arrive - it just makes it more official!

Happy Holidays to everyone!

I know! You are so right! Did you do the phone calls yet? My girls were super excited when Mickey called them before Christmas. It was almost like Santa calling!

I have, never had any issues (sticking to the door, being removed or through airport security), just remember to let them dry completely before stacking to pack.

Penny

I know! You are so right! Did you do the phone calls yet? My girls were super excited when Mickey called them before Christmas. It was almost like Santa calling!

We did the calls....Mickey on his birthday and Goofy on Christmas eve with the whole family. Besides getting our cruise Docs those calls are the best. Can't wait 700 hours til we pull out of post. hollar!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1: :beach::beach::beach::beach:

The hour countdown is putting me in panic mode! :lmao:

OK, now that the holidays are winding down I guess it might be time to seriously start getting organized for this cruise..... really, just 700 hours left to do it all in???

OK, now that the holidays are winding down I guess it might be time to seriously start getting organized for this cruise..... really, just 700 hours left to do it all in???

We just got back from our holiday travel. Unpacked the suitcases and ... left them in our bedroom, since my husband pointed out that it's almost time to pack up again! ;)

I can't wait.

sarbah77 said:
We just got back from our holiday travel. Unpacked the suitcases and ... left them in our bedroom, since my husband pointed out that it's almost time to pack up again! ;)

I can't wait.

We are planning on getting the big suitcases out today. I still need the little one for work trips in January. I think I will have a trip on 1/24...a little too close to vacation for my liking, as I really don't want to get stranded somewhere and miss the boat!

(cross-posted to the facebook group!)

Well, now that we're less than a month away, do we want to go ahead and scheduled a DISboard meet-up? I mentioned it before but I was a little earlier.

I would recommend the first sea day, either late morning or mid-afternoon. Nothing fancy - we'd just pick a space and put faces to names! I know Lisa's been planning meet-ups for each of the FE groups, but this would be one for all of us and a chance to say hello.

Royal Caribbean and the Cruise Critic board meet & mingles are typically at 11am on that first sea day, so my lazy self thinks that might work. I realize there's probably no time that may work for everyone, but here goes nothing!

ETA: Apparently morning isn't so good, so mid-afternoon is where we're at!

thrillfan said:
I will try to be there with my bunch. :)

Us too! I know we are having two conversations, but someone mentioned on facebook that there are dvc and cc activities on the morning of the first sea day. Does afternoon work for folks on here?

Us too! I know we are having two conversations, but someone mentioned on facebook that there are dvc and cc activities on the morning of the first sea day. Does afternoon work for folks on here?
Just let us know where on the ship and what and we will be there!

Thanks for updating this! Looks like afternoon is go; I will try to update my post. I think 2 or 3 might be good. 2 isn't too long after lunch and 3 is still plenty of time before dinner.

Happy New Year's, all!

a meet-up on our first sea day in the afternoon sounds great to me. we'll be there!

Awesome! Looks like it will be at 2pm on the first sea day.

I'm taking advice as to the best place to meet up, at least initially. Looking at the ship floor plans, I'm thinking either the lobby or somewhere in the District/Europa, which is open to all ages during the day!

I can't wait! I'm down to 15 work days (... yeah, it's only 8:30, but the day is over, right?!), 22 days before we fly down. Between now and then, there's my birthday, 3 hockey games (college; we hold season tickets), one major deadline, and one job change. I suppose it will make the time fly!

Also, my best friend from grade school moved to Tampa a number of years ago. We occasionally meet up when I'm at Disney World, but she's a mom now and we're only going to have time on Thursday and Friday. Wouldn't you know it, she has a professional development event at one of the hotels at Universal Orlando the day we're planning on going there! :cool1::cool1: Dinner plans!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter