1/26/2013-Fantasy-Eastern including Puerto Rico

I just added a few more days in WDW after the cruise because I just found out I have to have a major surgery in February, so I have no idea when we will be able to cruise/go to WDW again. We also extended the trip to help me "relax" (mentally at least lol) before the surgery. We will now be at AKL 1/25, cruise 1/26-2/2, BWV 2/2-2/4 and back at AKL 2/4-2/7. We are DVC members and have been to WDW several times (only our 3rd cruise though). What would be on everyone's "don't miss" list if you knew you might not be back for awhile for both WDW and the cruise? Any ideas for things to do that are really relaxing but won't break the bank? (unfortunately I'm not the spa/massage of gal lol)

We are looking into the adult dinning. Is it worth the extra money?

Yes. Well, some people will have a problem with the $$ for Remy. We've done both and think they are worth it but will probably save Remy Dinner for special occasions. Palo is a great meal.

Yes. Well, some people will have a problem with the $$ for Remy. We've done both and think they are worth it but will probably save Remy Dinner for special occasions. Palo is a great meal.
Thanks! We are celebrating so we figured the honeymoon was the right time to go all out. Im hoping to get involved with the FE. We received one as a gift and I didnt even know what it was till I researched it. My future hubby & me are big kids. So excited!

Thanks! We are celebrating so we figured the honeymoon was the right time to go all out. Im hoping to get involved with the FE. We received one as a gift and I didnt even know what it was till I researched it. My future hubby & me are big kids. So excited!

Remy Brunch is $50/person and the optional champagne parings are $25/person. My wife and I did this last week and it was wonderful. A good choice if Remy Dinner with wine is out of your price range. We also did the Remy Dinner last week ($75/person and $99/person wine pairings) and it was spectacular. We chose not to do the wine pairing for dinner but instead bought a bottle of wine. Again, a spectacular meal.

No, we didn't book Remy Brunch. We did it on the Dream in May and are doing it again on our 12/8 cruise so we thought that we would skip it this time.

Change of plans. We wound up doing Remy Brunch and Dinner on the 12/8 cruise. Both were great but we're going to restrict ourselves to just one of these on this cruise. Doing Remy Brunch on Sunday.

Doing Palo Brunch on Thursday and Palo Dinner on Tuesday (Pirate Night). pirate:

Your sig file needs an update!

Fixed it now!!! :surfweb:

Can anyone tell me when formal night an pirate night will be? I don' t want to be in palo's on pirate night!pirate:

Pirate night is Tuesday (Saint Thomas day). Funny but we do want to be in Palo on pirate night. :duck:

Got my room assignment! Got my room assignment!

Ohh! Hope its a good one. Still waiting on ours.

Yeah, my dad's family is also significantly more recently emigrated to the US. He actually grew up in Kingston, but most people have heard of Plymouth.

I grew up in North Plymouth. The town line was no more than 1/4 away.

Ohh! Hope its a good one. Still waiting on ours.

It's a GREAT one for gty! :thumbsup2

I showed my husband a video I found of it on the internet and his reply was "huh. I may never leave." Works for me!

I hope all of you who are getting snow today stay safe. We're getting loads of rain, instead. While not seasonal, it's certainly easier to commute in. Maybe some snow for us tomorrow.

SE Michigan is interesting in weather. As in, you'd think we lived in the south when we get weather. Today, I got behind a car doing 25mph in a 45mph zone. It was 43 degrees and while the roads were wet, it hadn't rained in awhile. There was also no danger of ice. I just sighed, sat back, and cussed out the worried driver but opted to not harass them. Now, when we get snow... we get the same set of worried drivers with the I HAVE A GIANT SUV. IT IS FINE. drivers. I take the bus on those days.

Five weeks from today, we'll be in the airport, on our way!!

If you would like to join our FE Group please PM me your info and I will get you sign up. This is a small group only 5 cabins at this time but they will not be no more than 12 cabins per group. Merry Christmas :)

If you would like to join our FE Group please PM me your info and I will get you sign up. This is a small group only 5 cabins at this time but they will not be no more than 12 cabins per group. Merry Christmas :)
Hey! Super excited ab FE. We sent you a PM with our information. Happy Holidays!

Has anyone gotten their cruise documents yet? I'm hoping for mine any day now.

And has anyone been keeping a watch on the weather in San Juan or St. Thomas? I'm hoping for really warm weather, and won't even complain if it is HOT!

Recent reports seem to indicate temps in the 70's for Castaway Cay, so I won't expect to swim there. Sunshine, palm trees, and a cold drink in my hand will keep me happy!

And has anyone been keeping a watch on the weather in San Juan or St. Thomas? I'm hoping for really warm weather, and won't even complain if it is HOT!

Recent reports seem to indicate temps in the 70's for Castaway Cay, so I won't expect to swim there. Sunshine, palm trees, and a cold drink in my hand will keep me happy!

I got my documents Saturday 12-22

We received our documents on Friday, 12/21.

Cruise doc's arrived here in Plymouth MA today 12/24. Cabin still VGT. :sail:

Just got our docs today! But what a journey. Around Thanksgiving we got custody of DH's 13 year old DD so in addition registering her in a new school, we had to add her to the cruise. So I called DVC since we booked on points. We had been assigned a stateroom that sleeps 4, so I thought it was no big deal. DCL would not add her to our stateroom as all the "quad rooms" had been assigned and I couldn't book another cabin on cash and move my DH to that cabin because we would lose all the DVC points assigned to him. I would have to pay for another adult to get her on the ship. So I called Nana. Surprise! I know you just had hip surgery but you're coming with us! I didn't care if she stayed in her room all day. I love Nana, but at this point I needed a warm body! Lol! This was right as DCL was putting out IGT and VGT. I missed the last VGT by a couple hours, but I got an IGT for $1900. At least they are on the boat. Phew! I managed to link the reservations and booked their shore excursons. I just need to add Nana to the Palo brunch. What a crazy few weeks!

I know they're not really a necessity, but I always get very excited when the cruise documents arrive - it just makes it more official!

Happy Holidays to everyone!

I'm new to this...and the system is not letting me PM you. Is there any other way to let you know my family wants to extend our fish?
thx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter